Official The Batman Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be frustrating if another director goes the realist route with the character.

He is a fictional being with fiction traits we want to see the metaphysical aspects as audiences with Batman - and while I enjoyed the new trailer but disappointingly enough I think with this seems like it's moving in the same vein as the previous iteration.

In the end I think as audiences we missed out on Affleck's version.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It would be frustrating if another director goes the realist route with the character.

He is a fictional being with fiction traits we want to see the metaphysical aspects as audiences with Batman - and while I enjoyed the new trailer but disappointingly enough I think with this seems like it's moving in the same vein as the previous iteration.

Hopefully they reconsider with the sequels that’s why I don’t really like nolan’s movies all that much

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully they reconsider with the sequels that’s why I don’t really like nolan’s movies all that much
This looks eerily similar - all black suit with robotic like movements and nothing in the trailer seemed extraordinary same shyt we saw in the below average Nolan movies - where the villain outshines him.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This looks eerily similar - all black suit with robotic like movements and nothing in the trailer seemed extraordinary same shyt we saw in the below average Nolan movies - where the villain outshines him.
Reeves did a series about talking monkeys fighting with guns in a grounded way.

It might not be four color comic comparison but think he’s not going to hide from the other hyper fantasy

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Agree Affleck bats has the best live action fights, than any other Batman on the big screen. Them shyts was straight up like the Arkham games. Now that we are returning to a more grounded/realistic bats. The fights bout to be stiff af smh.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Batman+1.JPG

I thought that was doctor death in Detective comics?

Joker caught a good 8 bodies in this:picard:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Agree Affleck bats has the best live action fights, than any other Batman on the big screen. Them shyts was straight up like the Arkham games. Now that we are returning to a more grounded/realistic bats. The fights bout to be stiff af smh.
I wonder if they'll have him attacking from the shadows or unseen...or since this is year 1 Batman maybe the fights being stiff/still adapting to the suit will be a running joke within the movie and it changes in the sequels.
This batman is supposed to be a bit unhinged and reckless because he's new correct? Or ?

:lupe: