Official The Batman Thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This Batman is pretty much separate from all the current Superman, WW, SS, Shazam stuff
but this is my problem breh:unimpressed::unimpressed:
where the fukk we getting a proper justice league movie now:patrice::patrice: we got a new batman:mjtf: same WW:mjtf:same aquaman:mjtf: theirs no structure:mjtf:
now we got a successful joker:mjtf: as a DC fan its weird:martin: meanwhile marvel entire universe is organized:what:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
where the fukk we getting a proper justice league movie now:patrice::patrice: we got a new batman:mjtf: same WW:mjtf:same aquaman:mjtf: theirs no structure:mjtf:
now we got a successful joker:mjtf: as a DC fan its weird:martin: meanwhile marvel entire universe is organized:what:
Justice league isn't getting a sequel for a long time. They're pretty much doing their films like the comics just different individual stories with a reference here and there.:manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Justice league isn't getting a sequel for a long time. They're pretty much doing their films like the comics just different individual stories with a reference here and there.:manny:

No reason to rush into some shared shyt right now... let these directors cook. Jenkins, Phillips, Wan.. now Reeves. Let them cook :manny:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
No reason to rush into some shared shyt right now... let these directors cook. Jenkins, Phillips, Wan.. now Reeves. Let them cook :manny:

Exactly.

WB letting directors cook gave us Man of Steel, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Shazam and Joker.

WB execs thinking they knew better gave us BvS (which I love despite their fukk-ups), Suicide Squad and Justice League (which I like despite their fukk-ups).

They seem to have figured out to just let the storytellers tell the stories, directors direct and execs exec. Hope they keep it this way.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

:mjtf: Who fukking cares. Just make good movies