Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Now that Birds of Prey is coming out suddenly SS was all about Harley’s journey :heh:

Breh just wants the attention Snyder’s got

Suicide Squad Director David Ayer: "This Is My Cut"

David Ayer Confirms His Suicide Squad Cut Was 'Very Different' To The Final Version

:mjlol:

nah.

He hurt people didn’t attach to his version in general. People out her painting their faces like Phoenix Joker. Leto won’t be seen in Birds. And Suicide Squad 2 is a reboot.

Him and Snyder both being being left behind.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
ok i been sold on this movie and every new update gets me hyped. all i need to know is how the action will be, i need batfleck level action; if we're actually going comic bookey with the setting and villians i need a super solider type batman with gadget fukkery :birdman:

I wouldn't expect that. Not saying the action will be bad but his batman doesn't seem to have much in common with Afleck's batman other than the fact they're both batman. Might be more in line with Nolan but with better camera work

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wouldn't expect that. Not saying the action will be bad but his batman doesn't seem to have much in common with Afleck's batman other than the fact they're both batman. Might be more in line with Nolan but with better camera work

Planet of the Apes movies had nice camerawork

tumblr_n83drsGxu01s7gti8o2_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif