Official The Batman Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
But disney stans took out their calculators and came to the conclusion that BvS only is going to make $198,213,387.35 profit.

I thought the whole slate was in trouble? Aren't they panicking and canceling things?

@wire28 @jayshiggs @Kill Dat Noize explain this for me

you've already been wrong about so many things (the amount this movie would gross, everything being given away in the trailers)... can't you just wait before you make another bold proclamation? :ld:

didn't mcweeny say they would probably move up the batman movie?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
you've already been wrong about swo many things (the amount this movie would gross, everything being given away in the trailers)... can't you just wait before you make another bold proclamation? :ld:

Delay JL, Fire Snyder and move up Batman from where genius? The movie was never scheduled so they couldn't move it up or down

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Delay JL, Fire Snyder and move up Batman from where genius? The movie was never scheduled so they couldn't move it up or down

can we wait until comic con at least before we have this discussion?

this movie under performed to WB's expectations, those are facts. what happens next is anyone's guess.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
you've already been wrong about so many things (the amount this movie would gross, everything being given away in the trailers)... can't you just wait before you make another bold proclamation? :ld:

Everything WASN'T given away in the trailers. No more than any other film. Y'all just like to repeat shyt until you're so delusional you believe it to be true.

But you know all about that with your 500 plus posts in a thread of a film you never wanted to like.

And the movies still out making money. I said it'd make a billion. It's $214 million away. And with the rumored r rated version coming it may crawl to it still

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everything WADNT given away in the trailers. No more than any other film. Y'all just like to repeat shyt until you're so delusional you believe it to be true. But you know all about that with your 500 plus posts in a thread of a film you never wanted to like

And the movies still out making money. I said it'd make a billion. It's $214 million away
Only one of us gets defensive each and every time we have these discussions.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Only one of us gets defensive each and every time we have these discussions.
Says the guy with over 500 posts in the BvS thread, still whining about Mos years later.

Perhaps you can point me to the trailer where superman dies. Or the cameos from the jl. Or lex going to prison. Or the Senate blowing up. Or flash showing up in his time travel. Or you know the over hundred minutes of shyt not in trailers. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Says the guy with over 500 posts in the BvS thread, still whining about Mos years later.

Perhaps you can point me to the trailer where superman dies. Or the cameos from the jl. Or lex going to prison. Or the Senate blowing up. Or flash showing up in his time travel. Or you know the over hundred minutes of shyt not in trailers. :mjlol:
you whine about me whining more than anything though.

in fact you mentioned ME just now, that's the only reason I responded.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
you whine about me whining more than anything though.

in fact you mentioned ME just now, that's the only reason I responded.
Yeah,because you continually post shyt and follow the narrative of some marvel fan boy writer who pulls shyt out of his ass and is wrong about everything.

Just wanted to rub your nose in it :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah,because you continually post shyt and follow the narrative of some marvel fan boy writer who pulls shyt out of his ass and is wrong about everything.

Just wanted to rub your nose in it :umad:
disney and jungle book gonna end your chapter real quick. BVS about to be on :flabbynsick: status.

and then after that it's marvel season, hope the overwhelming praise from fans and critics doesn't stop you from letting your feelings out.