Official The Batman Thread

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I need that man:wow:The conspiracies and murder as far back as Bruces Great Great Grandfather:damn:
You know what's fukked up...they could totally do this and it would be fukking AMAZING

1 - Under the Red Hood (In the end we find out that it was the Court of Owls that brings Jason back to Life...)

2 - Batman and Robin featuring Tim Drake the Gawd? (Damian maybe? More Court of Owls stuff...maybe Talon fight...some kind of corporate struggle between Lincoln March and Bruce Wayne? Only to find out March is in the Court of Owls?)

3 - Court of Owls (Perhaps we find out that behind it all...behind everything...the leader of the CoO is Ra's al Ghul thus explaining how they've existed for so long, Lazarus Pit shyt, undead super soldier Talon army shyt...etc.)

Throw in Batgirl as well because...well..she deserves better than the movie we shall not speak of...

Nolan: :francis:

Bale: :beli:

Fans::blessed:

Billions:smugfavre:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why everybody stuck on having "under the red hood" recreated into live action? It's a great animated movie, but damn they can go in so many directions with this new film. So many batman stories that can be brought to life. What do the actual batman comic book readers here think about this? I understand a lot of people in here are just big fans of the dcau, but don't even read the comics.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Why everybody stuck on having "under the red hood" recreated into live action? It's a great animated movie, but damn they can go in so many directions with this new film. So many batman stories that can be brought to life. What do the actual batman comic book readers here think about this? I understand a lot of people in here are just big fans of the dcau, but don't even read the comics.
Cause under the red hood was amazing got dammit:damn: need to see it in real life now

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
According To WME CEOs, Ben Affleck Has Already Written A BATMAN Script

The Hollywood Reporter, in an interview with Ari Emanuel and Patrick Whitesell, the co-CEOs ofWilliam Morris Endeavor (WME), Affleck's talent agency, have learned that in addition to being signed on for two Justice League films, Affleck has already finished a script for an yet-to-be announced solo Batman feature: "He's contracted to do at least Justice League One and Two, so at least three times wearing the cape, there's a script that he's written that is a really cool [Batman] idea, so that's out there as an option." Whitesell later added that Affleck would also be reprising his role for a cameo in the David Ayer-directed Suicide Squad, which is due out this August.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Batman as a franchise within itself and all affiliated characters right now are way more interesting than anything on the silver screen.
They have so much potential i would hope DC is putting a lionshare of backing into "The Bat"

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Batman as a franchise within itself and all affiliated characters right now are way more interesting than anything on the silver screen.
They have so much potential i would hope DC is putting a lionshare of backing into "The Bat"

Thats real, a batman franchise can be treated just like how the bond franchise is.