Official The Batman Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
So this is the younger Batman but he already got this big rogue gallery in this world? Hmm ok. I’m sick of these villains though. Mostly sick of villains Batman can’t fight. Only villain he could hand to hand fight in these flicks was bane and those fight scenes were :patrice:....same ol shyt in my book just a different actor. Death stroke being the villain actually had me hype. Now, not so much.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So this is the younger Batman but he already got this big rogue gallery in this world? Hmm ok. I’m sick of these villains though. Mostly sick of villains Batman can’t fight. Only villain he could hand to hand fight in these flicks was bane and those fight scenes were :patrice:....same ol shyt in my book just a different actor. Death stroke being the villain actually had me hype. Now, not so much.

Of course there is gonna be villains out there why else would he need to be Batman if there wasn't already people puttin in work in Gotham? :what:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

He's not "Year One" young, he's rumored to have been Batman for around 5+ years