Official The Batman Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I’m not even mad or excited . Every single time an actor or actress is announced for a DC film they’re met with absolute backlash.

Heath ledger the famous one who you diccsuking nerds can’t let go off now was met with tons of hate

Batfleck who everyone detested until those first pics dropped.

Same as Gal and Momoa. So me I’m not gonna day anything till a first pic or trailer drops.

Matt Reeves has cemented himself as an accomplished director, i have faith in him like i did WanBillion ..

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Pattinson is a dope choice. His cv been crazy post-Twilight

Cosmopolis, Maps to the Stars, Good Time, High Life, The Lost City of Z, The Rover....

Plus he's got The Lighthouse and Nolan's new film coming up. If he's good enough for Cronenberg and Denis, he good enough for Batman :ufdup:

He can definitely do brooding and tortured, and if it's true they're going for less action and more detective shyt, he's a perfect choice.

Now Nicholas Hoult and Aaron Taylor Johnson on the otherhand....:what:

Two of the blandest, vanilla midgets in all of Hollywood :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Pattinson is a bolder choice and I appreciate that because if this movie is gonna work they need to go in some newer directions with the character. Personally I'm a little tired of the typical Batman we've been getting across all mediums since Nolan. I want to see some fresher takes. It's time to evolve past the Frank Miller aesthetic just a little bit (which Nolan accomplished to some degree). Not to say a 180 is in order, but nobody cares about Batman like that right now because the bar is Marvel and its now iconic characters.

That’s a fair point too. I told someone reeves is the guy to not go “typical” and to your point, this is far from typical

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
For me, I just think he looks funny as Bats..a lot different from what we're used to. Adam West had the height and look, Keaton had the voice and eyes, Bale had the look, Clooney & Affleck (the size) had the chin, Kilmer the mouth. I just can't picture Cedric Diggory as Bats. But then again, I still see Momoa as Namor over Aquaman...especially now that he's cut the beard.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I was shocked thinking thats a joke...

But then I thought about his filmography... boy came a long way from the glittery vampires. People will always hate no matter what we will see what they gonna cook this time around we all dont want a joke cracking batman so Pattinson fits the bill.

With that said boy needs to stock up on protein and hit the gym! :pachaha: