Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn’t pay much attention to the Twilight hype. Once I heard it was vampire shyt my mind immediately :camby:

I can’t even remember the main bytch’s name right now. :dead:

Most of us have kept up with the indie work he’s done since twilight ended:manny:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
He was great in that Charlie Hunum explorer movie on Amazon Prime.

Who knows, maybe he’ll pull it off?

H2AjWQvsnMHKBg1F7

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Mann I remember when people were making jokes about Heath saying "BrokeBat Mountain" on the Superhero Hype boards back in like 2005-6 I believe. Saying hes too soft and too gay for Joker. Then the teaser trailer came out and people heard his voice. They went :ehh: Then the trailer came out and how the actor for Alfred said Heath was "terrifying" or something like that. Ill wait and see even though Nolan isn't involved in casting I believe.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Some of you posters are judging this casting based of dudes role in the Twilight films earlier in his career(if any of you even seen any of those films, which I doubt). Dude been in other films and were good in them. shyt Nolan got him cast in his upcoming film coming out soon. We all seen this same story before with Keaton, Ledger too.
Twightlight is his Brokeback Mountain. They learned from the 90's Batman. No more of that bullshyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Another name to toss onto the rumor pile:

You were ahead of the curve. Props.
I like the choice. He has been taking a lot of indie roles but the only one I saw was Good Time which he was cool in. And what I like best is this is risky. I think he will do fine with the Batman parts but he kinda has a glum persona, can he be a convincing playboy type like Bruce Wayne? We'll see. Maybe he plays him differently than most?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mann I remember when people were making jokes about Heath saying "BrokeBat Mountain" on the Superhero Hype boards back in like 2005-6 I believe. Saying hes too soft and too gay for Joker. Then the teaser trailer came out and people heard his voice. They went :ehh: Then the trailer came out and how the actor for Alfred said Heath was "terrifying" or something like that. Ill wait and see even though Nolan isn't involved in casting I believe.

The masses have rarely been right about anything :manny: