Official The Americans Season 3 Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yo brehs what kind of fukking blow job did Liz gave Philth last episode? :damn: she got my dude going to sex seminars asking hinself the meaning of life and p*ssy. Then Ms Beeman shows up....if the Paige conflict wasn't enough now they gonna have Philth at odds with his own son? :wow:

I need someone to explain to me what was Phil trying to tell Liz in the final scene. Was it supposed to be kinda ambiguous or did I miss something?

Great finale. A lot of shyt went down and so many damn questions are left. I don't blame Paige, her parents were really fukking sloppy handling this situation.

What the hell is Stan gonna tell Oleg?

Will Pastor Tim confront Liz/Philth about Paige "talking nonsense" over the phone? If he gets got, what the hell is gonna happen to Paige. That poor girl gonna end up with and even shyttier life than Sally Draper brehs :mjcry:

The hell happened with Martha :damn: Unless Philth was lying in the end, she gotta be somewhere and knows Clark is someone else...

Is Arkady DA GAWD gonna tap that horny bytch they have at the rezidentura?

Can't wait a whole fukking year :feedme:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Thats ANDY Greenwald. Not Glenn Greenwald.

I know. I do not like Andy Greenwald, very rarely do I agree with his views on shows- Even though i often find his critiques valid, I end up :what: when those said critiques are such a strong reason for him not liking a show (like True Detective or House of Cards).

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i agree with a lot of the critiques in this one

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/b*stard-machine/tim-goodman-was-americans-season-791003

so much of the season was spent on Kimmie and we don't know what happened there.. and what happened to martha post wig reveal?

Didn't read the review. I'm fine with the Kimmie story being held on stand-by, they are obviously going back to it and it served it's purpose (Philth being miserable). A lot of time was spent on but I never saw it as a key thing in the overall story. It was to make the pararel with Paige and how shytty Phil's job can be.

The Martha thing I agree. Even though they mentioned her there was no reason to make that huge reveal and not giving us a clear answer to what happened.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Didn't read the review. I'm fine with the Kimmie story being held on stand-by, they are obviously going back to it and it served it's purpose (Philth being miserable). A lot of time was spent on but I never saw it as a key thing in the overall story. It was to make the pararel with Paige and how shytty Phil's job can be.

The Martha thing I agree. Even though they mentioned her there was no reason to make that huge reveal and not giving us a clear answer to what happened.
well put..

they shoulda at least had kimmie give phil a BJ.. hs girls love giving em :troll:

:sitdown: