Official The Americans Season 3 Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: Blow their shyt up Paige. Do it for America.

:francis:However I think you just sacrified Pastor Tim and his wife. Watch this dumbass try and come and talk to Philth and Liz on some religious shyt.:upsetfavre:

My nikka Stan finally got a win, I think.:patrice: And out of nowhere his boss showed his distates for Stan, something that wasn't really shown all season.

Time for Stan to let this Nina shyt go. Oleg isn't going to like that the plan didn't work though. Hopefully Stan isnt stupid enough to fall for the same Okie Doke Nina gave him.

:mjlol:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
paige has to be one of to be one of the most ungrateful and unloyal child in tv history

:pacspit:i knew that c*nt was gonna tell pastor tim...bytch is brainwashed
and shes too stupid to realize hes a phony

Phil going to kill him...he got a warning last year,and i hope its a brutal death :Hulk Hogan You FD Up:

thr seeds were planted,mrs beeman and phil going to have some crazy sex next season:Cesaro:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm late, but I just finished this last season.

Paige probably just got Pastor Tim and his wife killed. Thing is, Paige will go apeshyt if he ends up dead because she will know who's behind it. I have no idea how this will play out, but if Tim comes around the office talking that shyt implying that he knows what's up with Phil and Elizabeth he's going to be a dead man.

We all know he isn't going to run straight to the cops because if that happens then the show is over.

:francis:

And Martha is going to lose it when she finds out about the computer guy.

:to:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I would recommend that anyone going through "The Americans" withdrawal should watch "Deutchland 83" on the Sundance Channel. It's like a German version of The Americans.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Just binge watched season 2 and 3 in a span of a couple weeks and dapping you brehs while following this thread, and i gotta say, what a ride it has been.

:wow:

The nicknames yall bern coming up with tho

:mjlol::russ:

Cant wait to see how Plith and Mrs Beeman's relationship plays out

:shaq:

I know Pastor Tim isnt about the life now that he knows who the Jennings' really are

:demonic:

My body ready for season 4

:banderas:

Last edited:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Flying through a binge watch of this series trying to catch up to current eps.

At the end of episode 12 w/ the wig reveal :gladbron:

Phone tap Paige ratting out her own parents because she's a brainwashed zealot :camby:

What a series :ahh: