Official The Americans Season 3 Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liz should have tossed Paige off a bridge while they were over there, smh. Damn, and I used to like her character too, now she's the enemy.

Even when Stan manages to scrape out a W by keeping his job after successive L's he's still handed another L when head honcho told him FOH in regards to Nina.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Checklist for those who die next season:
Pastor Tim

It wouldn't shock me if Paige ends up in a Soviet Prison.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The whole time Paige was crying in her room, I kept sayin "don't do it, don't do it" but I knew she would tell someone. At the end of the day, she's only 16, and that's a lot for a 16 year old to take in.

Yup, those final moments of the season finale were :wow:. Great job with building up the tension in that moment. The way they cut back to Phone Tap Paige talking to Pastor Tim and Liz/Phil listening to Reagan on the TV talking about how Russians are evil was :whew:. Have to salute the writers for having a season finale that was light on any action, but nailed such a powerful moment they have building towards since the show started. That wasn't the only moment the finale delivered in

Liz reuniting with her mother in the hotel :mjcry:

Phil playing Hangman literally in order to save Martha :sadcam:. Who would have thought of all people Sandra Beeman would be someone he could possibly confide in. I didn't expect to see her really pop up in the finale like that, but I like where they could be going with it. He just better not let Henry find out :skip:. Henry must have in his contract he has to be playing some type of game in at least one scene he is in.

Stann simping for Nina hard and running unsanctioned missions but still keeps his job and gets acknowledge from the higher ups :win:. Sent ol Russian spy lady packing, hope they at least gave her some Milky Ways to take back to Moscow.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Page growing some t*ts I peeped em when she unzipped that jacket

Liz nips super hard

:mjlol: at Phil in sex seminars by himself

Great season and good ep

Favorite show of 2015 so far along with daredevil

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Page growing some t*ts I peeped em when she unzipped that jacket

Liz nips super hard

:mjlol: at Phil in sex seminars by himself

Great season and good ep

Favorite show of 2015 so far along with daredevil
Liz t*ts had zero hang time.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Pastor Tim and his wife are gonna have to catch that eternal L because of snitching Paige :demonic: Snitching Paige better get ready to be thrown in that pool again :ufdup:

My nikka Philth hear that his son was at some grown mans house alone and didn't even care enough call to see if he was fine or if he was having dinner over there :sadbron: