OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
If this show was miscast it would have never gotten past the first season. The actor playing filthy Phil and Kerri's insane marriage/partnership got some chemistry that shows up each episode. That makes the any non action daily life scenes attention worthy

The Americans makes Weds nights flow better:win:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Oleg da gawd getting his recruiting game on :whoo:

Filthy Phil cleaned that ass with just one wipe, you know that's not the first time hes done that :huhldup:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
That scene between Martha and Liz was :wow: and :dead: The Philth :blessed:

Oleg is gonna be big this season

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Another dope episode....a lot of nice storylines playing out....who murked the family and are they coming after other spies as well? phil and martha, stan and nina, stan and oleg, Liz and Paige....crack everywhere

I thought Liz was gonna Kufi smack martha as soon as she tried to go into details about their sex life

Kerri is the ultimate MILF on TV RIGHT NOW:ahh::ahh:

The ultimate....bytch is bad as fukk man....when she was curled up on that couch waiting for Philth...:wow:

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Anyone thinks that Philth wiping the jew's a$$hole was a shot at Putin from Jewllywood? :ohhh:

The Zionist agenda is real brehs.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
We have to go easy on Filthy Phil and him not washing his hands or flushing. Dude is homesick, misses Mother Russia and the cold. Speaking of cold that whole scene where the scientist was crying and begging to stay, while Phil looked straight ahead :wow:

Don't know how to feel about this new handler yet :patrice:, Phil had to tell ol girl to keep her voice down :mjlol:.

Oleg out here making power plays, Stan froze out real quick once he mentioned Nina.

Stan: What are you talking about?

Oleg: :usure:

I wonder what he wants, maybe Stan can give him one of his wife's drawings to hang up in the office.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this season's been good but its been super slow building..the reviews are dramatically better than s1 but i enjoyed s1 much more at the same point thus far. i'm also super A.D.D. so i'm not sure where the storyline is headed at this point since it's been so slow to build. and the lack of discussion in this thread aint helping :to:

i know its some type of tech theyre after and the physicist but its kinda fuzzy.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Especially since her gig is already bugging her phone

Are we sure that was FBI bugging her? I mean, after they showed dude hearing her messages they cut to the scene were it seems Liz is told about the situation, so she decides to visit Martha to ease things out.