OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:whoo: Best ep of the season so far. shyt bout to hit the fan in a major way. It's getting hectic in every direction. Martha bout to fukk around and get the feds on Phil's trail & In the preview for next weeks ep it shows Oleg face to face wit Beeman:wow: EP was crack

Its been a minute tho, somebody refresh a nikka memory .. what game did Phil run on Martha to get her to bug dude office in season 1 without her being suspicious?

It's been a minute, but I just remember him telling her it was important for his job and his boss was really riding him hard about getting intel. Filthy Phil is starting to slack up though, she talking about putting his name on the federal application and saw thru him wanting to leave. Should her gave her the lazy Sunday :yeshrug:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
btw Keri Russell killed this ep :salute:

Why is this thread so quiet after this ep? :damn:

So much quality TV on now, I'm just getting to this episode on Sunday.

C/S about Keri killing this episode. The way she played Brad :whew:. I thought in the hotel room when she backed out of the sex she was slipping, but it tied into perfectly with her story about getting raped :lupe:.
Had Brad with the :to:ready to copy the files, only for him to get scared and back out.:pacspit: Elizabeth had to toss dude a sympathy hand-job to get his confidence up. I see Elizabeth is on her :mjpls:with Jesus though. Let that girl Paige have her bible study, better to keep her time occupied than snooping on her parents. The real question of the season is whether Hit em up Henry will get that Intellivision though:pachaha:

Great way to end the episode, did not see that coming :whoo:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think Martha is going to get bodied in some kind of way very soon. She's way too close to Stan for her to be an inconvenience for Philth.

Or maybe she'll be the trigger that gets Stan to investigate Phil.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It's been a minute, but I just remember him telling her it was important for his job and his boss was really riding him hard about getting intel. Filthy Phil is starting to slack up though, she talking about putting his name on the federal application and saw thru him wanting to leave. Should her gave her the lazy Sunday :yeshrug:
nikka did really just wanna leave and found a reason
but lets be real nikka had a point we suppose to be chillin with eachother (i feel like that deserves a nh) and you on the phone all day yammin to ya moms, i aint tryin to hear all that shyt

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
philty phil is a monster :to: wouldnt even let him see the barmitzvah

came in here to say this.

martha telling Phils real wife exactly how filthy he really is :banderas:

they didn't flush that toilet :scusthov:
i thought phil was gonna shove his head in there

i was waiting for it :heh: