OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This show is starting to piss me off cuz they going the Homeland route with little Paige being a fukking mini detective.

Another throw away subplot that nobody gives a fukk about :camby:

:whoa: I think they have woven it in to the plot better. Phil and Elisabeth have to worry constantly about being found out as spies, they hadn't really considered worrying about their own kids finding out. Plus it parallels with the other KGB couple that got murked. Now if Paige starts learning to drive and accidentally runs over someone with her new train friend or runs away from home..

Liz had that warehouse worker copping pleas with the quickness when she picked up the crowbar.

Dude was like I showed you what you wanted :damn:

Liz: Your son's name is David right :demonic:

The wig game on the show continues to impress.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:whoa: I think they have woven it in to the plot better. Phil and Elisabeth have to worry constantly about being found out as spies, they hadn't really considered worrying about their own kids finding out. Plus it parallels with the other KGB couple that got murked. Now if Paige starts learning to drive and accidentally runs over someone with her new train friend or runs away from home..

Liz had that warehouse worker copping pleas with the quickness when she picked up the crowbar.

I'll see where it goes but I just hate subplots that focus on the kids when they got so much crucial material to work with from the spies, the FBI and the Cold War.

THey did that shyt with Homeland and it damn near ruined the show for me. It went nowhere, it didn't matter and nobody gave a fukk.

Its like they want to give the little girl screen time and try to make her a star when thats not the focus of the show.

Daps
I'll see where it goes but I just hate subplots that focus on the kids when they got so much crucial material to work with from the spies, the FBI and the Cold War.

THey did that shyt with Homeland and it damn near ruined the show for me. It went nowhere, it didn't matter and nobody gave a fukk.

Its like they want to give the little girl screen time and try to make her a star when thats not the focus of the show.

:ehh:fair point but at least she can act. ol gurl on Homeland only had 1 expression in her arsenal

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

shyt has me :dead: within seconds with every disguise

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
:whoo: Best ep of the season so far. shyt bout to hit the fan in a major way. It's getting hectic in every direction. Martha bout to fukk around and get the feds on Phil's trail & In the preview for next weeks ep it shows Oleg face to face wit Beeman:wow: EP was crack

Its been a minute tho, somebody refresh a nikka memory .. what game did Phil run on Martha to get her to bug dude office in season 1 without her being suspicious?