OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Haven't posted in here since I was always 1-2 episodes behind until now. Nina is :lawd:

They ever explain how they keep their hand to hand combat skills so sharp even though they don't train :laugh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is this the finale tonight?

Im about 4 episodes behind...gonna try and get all of them in today :ahh:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
rep_zpsabeef34d.png

Fred.

I've been tryna rep you for a while with the same result, breh :skip:

My nikka Jax ain't gettin no rep for a minute, not believing my version of events like that, doe :mjpls:

2972001-now-kiss-meme-face.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
filthy phil reached an all time low tonight brehs :scusthov:

But i See he went to the Jason Bourne Academy of driving and graduated with Dantes peak honors :leon:

It was a good ep, but i felt the ending with that scene was kind of a cop out... i was like thats it!? if you're gonna end it that way then go ALL the way.

I'll be tuned in for season 2 though:salute:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
I liked it...left a lot of things wide open which is fine

and Liz asking him to come home at the end was a touching way to end

Filthy Phil has that chick so sprung I feel bad for that ugly broad...she dancing around her apartment by herself with her ring on and talking about wallpaper and shyt :snoop:

I thought someone was for sure going to get got...but I'll settle for Claudia giving that US assassin that work

I'm just :to: that this season is over and now we gotta wait a year till we get some more piff.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That car chase scene was intense.

Filthy Phil got that ugly chick madly in love with him.

It looks like Paige is gonna eventually find out that Liz and Filthy Phil aren't what they seem on the surface. I always between the 2 kids Hit em Up Henry aka the Son of Filth would be the one to see something suspicious is going on with their parents.

It's only a matter of time before Nina gets Stan got. She might kill him herself once she finds out Stan killed ole boy.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
gw-rnd-rudy.gif

that was me when they got away and when Liz survived. This shyt is def one of the top dogs...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
nina's really into stan. she knows there's a slim chance of him turning but she wants him back in mother russia with her, if possible. right now she's just mad about him splattering that kid's brains and feeding her a couple of fibs.

sometimes i'm like :why: at myself for hoping liz/phil dont get caught. the show does a really good job of blurring the line between villain and hero.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
My nikka Filthy Phil with the Leningrad lick at the beginning of the episode had ol girl dancing by herself and shyt :wow: :whoo:

Im starting to think that Nina is playing Stan, dude is far too deep now (dont even ask me how :youngsabo:) shes got all the leverage because he thinks shes vulnerable.

Claudia gettin busy with the taser had me :russ: I couldnt imagine dying like that though brehs :to: :wow:

I didnt have a problem with the ending either, I was like "Thats it!?" but you cant really wrap up all the loose ends from the season all neat into one episode.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I liked the fakeout at the end with Paige, nice way to mess with audience expectations, as I thought for sure that she might catch Liz slipping. Instead she just finds the folded laundry :heh:

Mags aka Grannie aka Margo Martindale is a really good actress. The way she threw on that old lady voice to get into the apartment. CIA boy though he was being safe until she hit him with the taser and had him twitching on the floor :demonic:

All in all, this was a great debut season for the show.

Hopefully FX's new show The Bridge this summer is fire as well.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked the fakeout at the end with Paige, nice way to mess with audience expectations, as I thought for sure that she might catch Liz slipping. Instead she just finds the folded laundry :heh:

Mags aka Grannie aka Margo Martindale is a really good actress. The way she threw on that old lady voice to get into the apartment. CIA boy though he was being safe until she hit him with the taser and had him twitching on the floor :demonic:

All in all, this was a great debut season for the show.

Hopefully FX's new show The Bridge this summer is fire as well.

Nah that was a precursor for the next series. Paige will find something out. :yes:

That was a sick season finale.

And most importantly.....

Nina lives!!!!!!!! :blessed:
OfYGY.gif