Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If im SGA am i coming back to this ? When nobody else commits and then stinks it up when its do or die...

I know they was shyt but 42 free throws in 40 mins you cant just sweep that away,they were gonna do everything they could to get France over the line if this was close at the end....

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
If im SGA am i coming back to this ? When nobody else commits and then stinks it up when its do or die...

I know they was shyt but 42 free throws in 40 mins you cant just sweep that away,they were gonna do everything they could to get France over the line if this was close at the end....
:umad: :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

its not till 2027 so i'm sure he will be back

we will could have used edey, never seen such soft big men in my life

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I skim 1 page and I’m seeing nothing but mentions of all these off brand tournaments :bryan:

Fiba cup, World Cup, Ngga them shyts don’t matter for hoops :heh:. Same way in soccer only the World Cup matters.

But they do it right; you see none of the soccer stars participate in the Olympics, to signal no one cares :umad: