Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I genuinely did feel we would get a Canada / USA prime fukkery finale.

You got Jamal Murray gladly coming off the bench and still provided damn near nothing. Had the ball in his hands too much. 3/13. Both Nembhart and Nick coulda done more with those shots I'm sure.

SGA/RJ/Dort/Powell :salute: Special shoutout to Birch.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I genuinely did feel we would get a Canada / USA prime fukkery finale.

You got Jamal Murray gladly coming off the bench and still provided damn near nothing. Had the ball in his hands too much. 3/13. Both Nembhart and Nick coulda done more with those shots I'm sure.

SGA/RJ/Dort/Powell :salute: Special shoutout to Birch.

I've never seen murray play this bad ever. LIke he was even missing bunnies and passing up open shots. We would have gone all the way if Edey, Wiggins, Mathurin for powell, lyles and ejim

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jordi should be fired. NAW has played consistent minutes with this team dating back to World Cup and he gets zero minutes in a game where Jamal Murray was horrific.

I agree, like I said now that hes teh brooklyn nets coach I hope he just resigns. Give bjorken the head coach gig

NAW was actually playing good but got nothing, also we cut it and made inroads with kem birch and then he barely played him although he was the only physical guy down low .

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen murray play this bad ever. LIke he was even missing bunnies and passing up open shots. We would have gone all the way if Edey, Wiggins, Mathurin for powell, lyles and ejim
Dude skipped the World Cup and we rewarded him with major minutes at the Olympics despite looking terrible the entire summer. Treating Murray like he’s Lebron :francis:

No major tournament until 2027. This was a brutal missed opportunity.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Dude skipped the World Cup and we rewarded him with major minutes at the Olympics despite looking terrible the entire summer. Treating Murray like he’s Lebron :francis:

There's no FIBA games in 2025 or 2026?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The french coach stapled gobert to the bench and jordi did nothing

yup massive blown opportunity. Rowan should also step down