Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Loss still hurts :mjcry: They couldn’t even give us a medal game.

What sucks is we had it in the bag and we let them off the hook. Allowed 3 scrubs to have career games against us. No adjustments.

9/10 times we are beating this scrub french team

cry-crying.gif

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
What sucks is we had it in the bag and we let them off the hook. Allowed 3 scrubs to have career games against us. No adjustments.

cry-crying.gif
Jordi was terrible

Wemby had 7 points, Gobert had zero.

Murray was awful and he kept riding with him

The refs were insanely all time bad, but the loss is still on us.

No in game adjustments.

Also keeping Ejim to be a cheerleader was retarded. Kabengele was the 2nd biggest guy at camp, best rim defender, most athletic big and can hit 3s. Zero chance he couldn't have been useful

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

cry-crying.gif
:francis: criminal malpractice from Jordi. You can’t tell me Olnyk wouldn’t give us better minutes than Lyles.

We need to bring Gordie Herbert home, he’s turned Germany elite and is a FIBA expert.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jordi was terrible

Wemby had 7 points, Gobert had zero.

Murray was awful and he kept riding with him

The refs were insanely all time bad, but the loss is still on us.

No in game adjustments.

Also keeping Ejim to be a cheerleader was retarded. Kabengele was the 2nd biggest guy at camp, best rim defender, most athletic big and can hit 3s. Zero chance he couldn't have been useful

Yup I hope Jordi resigns.

Dude also waited way to long to bring in birch we were getting killed inside and on teh boards and the most physical guy we have is rotting on the bench.

I agree should have taken kabengele

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:francis: criminal malpractice from Jordi. You can’t tell me Olnyk wouldn’t give us better minutes than Lyles.

We need to bring Gordie Herbert home, he’s turned Germany elite and is a FIBA expert.

you know the crazy thing?
Both german coaches are canadians, we fired the womens head coach and we couldn't even win a game at the olympics and she has guided germany womans team to the quarters.

Olynyk never got proper burn as well, regardless dude is the tallest player on the team, and its not like lyles was doing anything on defense or offense.

Canada basketball is in shambles