Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that’s a shame. I would have assume a lot of those Canadian NBA brehs have a chip on their shoulder and would love to bring a medal to their country.

That bum Tristan Thompson and Dillon Brooks would rather thot it up than have national price for a few weeks

Bum ass Brandon Clarke

Only murray, Shai, boucher get a pass for being injired

And Olynyk and birch for being free agents

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
he was always overrated!

He was gifted LeBron leaving the east & Klay & KD getting hurt.

2019 Raptors would have beat the Cavs and Klay wasnt a factor,but yes since that title hes been exposed....

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
That bum Tristan Thompson and Dillon Brooks would rather thot it up than have national price for a few weeks

Bum ass Brandon Clarke

Only murray, Shai, boucher get a pass for being injired

And Olynyk and birch for being free agents

I wouldn't want Tristan Thompson on the team anyways, he's trash and didn't he get covid multiple times this year?

Yeah man I don't expect Team Canada to ever get anywhere. They'll never field a complete roster

Still can't believe fukking Blake Schlib was killing them. I still remember that guy looking like complete garbage in summer league and Colangelo had his cac bloggers building him on social media :russ:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We have the second most NBA talent by a large margin

In terms of developing pro talent, were the 2nd best country in the world and it's not even close
all these "Canadian" players develop in the USA

ex RJ Barrett moved to Montverde Academy in Florida

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wouldn't want Tristan Thompson on the team anyways, he's trash and didn't he get covid multiple times this year?

Yeah man I don't expect Team Canada to ever get anywhere. They'll never field a complete roster

Still can't believe fukking Blake Schlib was killing them. I still remember that guy looking like complete garbage in summer league and Colangelo had his cac bloggers building him on social media :russ:

Canada got killed on the boards the only thing Tristan is good at

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Canada got killed on the boards the only thing Tristan is good at

I'm sure he has no desire to play for Team Canada though.

It's the same ol story with Team Canada. They can't recruit their best players. Then they settle and waste roster spots on "legacy players" like Doornekamp and Anthony Bennett when they still have serious flaws (rebounding, size, shooting).

Edit: Nick Nurse also coached this game like an early season Raps game with his trust in shytty lineups too. He really has to stop that, especially when it's the regular season again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm sure he has no desire to play for Team Canada though.

It's the same ol story with Team Canada. They can't recruit their best players. Then they settle and waste roster spots on "legacy players" like Doornekamp and Anthony Bennett when they still have serious flaws (rebounding, size, shooting).

Edit: Nick Nurse also coached this game like an early season Raps game with his trust in shytty lineups too. He really has to stop that, especially when it's the regular season again.

Forgot about Bennett

Canada really messed up hEre

Should have taken that 7 foot college kid instead of doornekamp or bennett

Canada couldn't shoot today and you had Mulder play two minutes

Should have put dort on schlip or satoransky all game

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Forgot about Bennett

Canada really messed up hEre

Should have taken that 7 foot college kid instead of doornekamp or bennett

Canada couldn't shoot today and you had Mulder play two minutes

Should have put dort on schlip or satoransky all game

Trey Lyles was his McCaw today. Man I hope he doesn't convince Bobby to sign that guy...can't believe Trey Lyles had some hype back in the day. I don't wanna hear anything about Calipari developing anyone. He's had so many guys turn out to be absolutely nothing: Lyles, Marquis Teague, the Harrison twins, Terrance Jones, Tyler Ulis, Daniel Orton, Josh Harrelson, etc.