Official Survival thread for Black people in Amerikka

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Update : More good items to have (and i currently own each of these )

Weather Radio

i own this particular one because you can hand crank it to run it.

have one of these in every room, super bright

55 hour candles

7 gallon water container

i like this particular one because u can place it both ways

other things i owned

- 8 or so external batteries of different mah's
- 3 or 4 different type of fire starters
- several first aid kits from mini ones to large ones (includes trauma kits and quickclots)

end of the day its not about surviving the Apocalypse or a nuclear bomb but being able to be semi comfortable in your home/apartment etc if need be for a few days if shyt hits the fan until a bigger plan is developed

Breh if the general population see you with lights on your food.

shyt will look like bird box. Are you going to let the fat girl and crazy man in?

Real shyt though. You don't think that would be a inviting advertisement?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh if the general population see you with lights on your food.

shyt will look like bird box. Are you going to let the fat girl and crazy man in?

Real shyt though. You don't think that would be a inviting advertisement?

Not really, I don't remember if I mentioned it or not but my plan is for short term survival i.e weather event of some sorts knocks out power / water for 3 to 5 days max, anything longer than that and I will at best be improvising, to be honest with you I don't have a plan past that. Unless the event is sudden or super catastrophic takes a few days longer for people to get violent.

If someone does try coming to my house they will be turned away, if they force the issue they will be shot.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Not really, I don't remember if I mentioned it or not but my plan is for short term survival i.e weather event of some sorts knocks out power / water for 3 to 5 days max, anything longer than that and I will at best be improvising, to be honest with you I don't have a plan past that. Unless the event is sudden or super catastrophic takes a few days longer for people to get violent.

If someone does try coming to my house they will be turned away, if they force the issue they will be shot.

That's a must especially with that username.:bustback:

Stay safe breh.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If anyone wants this e-book holla. Lots of info, how to's, talks about plants, animals, clothing, shelter. Pictures, diagrams and knowledge
51tBFGf8XVL._AC_SY400_ML1_.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I thought this thread was a recent one.

:russ: at everyone thinking it was gonna be anarchy when Trump got voted in and they all started panicking and yet nothing has happened except him saying some stupid shyt on Twitter and beefing over pettiness with the Chinese. :mjlol: