Official Survival thread for Black people in Amerikka

Soon

Banned
Daps
You keep thinking rural situation, who/ what are you going to hunt in a city where most Americans and even more minorities live? even if there is "hunting" ground nearby its a few hours in a car X 2- 4 as long walkings (doesnt even count stalking/killing/cleaning/packing IF u get a kill time

I know honey is not grow but again who is going to tend to bee colony? and not only that there are need certain weather condition and are super sensitive to harsh weather and take long to produce a steady supply of honey

IMO its better to stack up/ration water than to go find a water source, again if ur in a city good luck just happening across a well or river

Part of my survival kit in the links already includes water cleaning tabs and drops

Your not gonna feed a family on peanuts, best case scenario two adults live a day or two on peanuts and thats if there in perfectly healthy conditions and dont get injured

If you are hunting and growing food you are in a rural area.

As far as being in the city, I want peanuts, vitamins, and water while on the move. And it takes 3 weeks to starve to death with no food, so to say "best case scenario two adults live a day or two on peanuts and thats if there in perfectly healthy conditions and dont get injured" shows me you need to step up your knowledge.

You and another adult could survive a week plus on a loaf of bread (20 slices of bread) and a jar of peanut butter. Knowing about food, water, and basic first aid will keep you from making some very bad decisions and taking risky chances.

So..what I think we really need to be aware of in this Survival Thread is how vital water is, think about a time when you were really dehydrated you would probably survive another 2 or 3 days before your bodily functions start to shut down. Here is a video on the Water Table.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Made my own 4x8 raised garden bed yesterday

Buy (3) 4 x 8 's = $40

29xenpj.jpg

Buy some weed blocker cloth = $7

ev2cyh.jpg

Buy a soaker hose = $15

slpa9f.jpg

Buy a Y connector =$5

2nrf41c.jpg

Buy some organic dirt and organic compost = dirt $35 for 1 square yard , compost = free from the city

2i0q8b8.jpg

r046k9.jpg

Optional but highly recommended, get a hold carpet, use a big circular thing or coffee lid and put holes in it like this . This helps keeps moisture in

1zzgydh.jpg

:blessed: plant yo shyt

2i6hp4m.jpg

I can get into more details as far building/planting if anyone wants , going to post this in the home owners thread tot

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jersey has probably thee most strictest firearms laws in the union. It's a fukking bytch trying to get some heat here, word is bond. But fk it I'ma keep pushing, I won't be denied by these cacs! I digress though, good stuff in this thread.

Black people are very unorganized, very uncoordinated, and etc man we would be the first group of people to get murked. It's our job to inform and educate each other and help one another prepare for the unthinkable. The Jews do it, the Hispanics do it, the Asians and so and so forth. We gotta stick together, c00ns shall be left behind for the sharks!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@newarkhiphop

:banderas::salute:
That looks legit fam

thanks breh, i got bell peppers, zucchini, jalapeños, 3 types of tomatoes, cilantro, eggplant, and green onions growing in there right now. For now am watering it using the hose which am going to set up an automatic timer on, but hoping to setup a rain water collection barrel here soon and start using that

as far as growing stuff i dont know much except what i read online and advice from a neighbor so this first crop is more experiment to tweek for the future