Buy (3) 4 x 8 's = $40

29xenpj.jpg

Buy some weed blocker cloth = $7

ev2cyh.jpg

Buy a soaker hose = $15

slpa9f.jpg

Buy a Y connector =$5

2nrf41c.jpg

Buy some organic dirt and organic compost = dirt $35 for 1 square yard , compost = free from the city

2i0q8b8.jpg

r046k9.jpg

Optional but highly recommended, get a hold carpet, use a big circular thing or coffee lid and put holes in it like this . This helps keeps moisture in

1zzgydh.jpg

:blessed: plant yo shyt

2i6hp4m.jpg

I can get into more details as far building/planting if anyone wants , going to post this in the home owners thread tot

How the plants doin fam
:lupe:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We used to go through a lot of military training for certain things and natural disasters

Have a place to go. Somewhere high and unpopulated if you dont trust your location when things get bad

Solarpowered / handcranked radios/flashlights you can find anywhere. I have one as well

There are these things in tubs that baically holds water in a rubber bag in your tub that can last for days/weeks

Portable car battery starter. I have one, extremely convenient

I have an AR legally, working on getting small arms next and mossburg next. I wanted to get crossbows for hunting but might wait on it.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How the plants doin fam
:lupe:

Pretty good, slower than I thought but have some flowers blooming so should be getting tons of stuff in the next few weeks. I started late in the season. Lost a couple of plants due to squirrels and rabbits but put up a fence around it

Tomatoes are by far the best growing ones there in the back in the first pic, peppers are doing pretty good too

I've also since purchased a rain water collector

w7bexw.jpg

6zq7wm.jpg

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I subscribe to Demcad. Look him up on YouTube. He a regular dude with some insight on prepping and gun ownership. He also shares his political views.

It's a breh I train with at the gun range that has a good Instagram. I'll post his link later
Demcad's been crying wolf for 8 years now. They're killing people for having legal guns now. What's the answer preppers?!

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Pretty good, slower than I thought but have some flowers blooming so should be getting tons of stuff in the next few weeks. I started late in the season. Lost a couple of plants due to squirrels and rabbits but put up a fence around it

Tomatoes are by far the best growing ones there in the back in the first pic, peppers are doing pretty good too

I've also since purchased a rain water collector

w7bexw.jpg

6zq7wm.jpg

What were some of the common issue's and maintenance you deal with, with these kind of mini garden-farms?

Daps
I subscribe to Demcad. Look him up on YouTube. He a regular dude with some insight on prepping and gun ownership. He also shares his political views.

It's a breh I train with at the gun range that has a good Instagram. I'll post his link later
think I was subscribed to him at one point... his practical survival advice is great, but some of his political views/ rhetoric were:mjpls:

pretty much search YouTube: prep survival; disaster prep; prepper; minimalism prep

find the channel that resonates with you...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What were some of the common issue's and maintenance you deal with, with these kind of mini garden-farms?

So far for me it's been pest and birds. The fence ($10 total) took care of the main problem rabbits and squirrels.

Also a small amount of weeds, but a good portion of that is stopped by the carpet setup I have which also helps keep moisture in.

Watering is also very important, I have a soaker hose setup in mine, so there's a hose running buried inside I turn it on at least once a day for 20-30 minutes, unless it rained that day, eventually going to add a automatic timer

FYI this is my first time ever building / growing so it's a learning process