Official Survival thread for Black people in Amerikka

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I got the idea from @bdizzle and @newarkhiphop . These brotha's have contributed greatly to this topic and I would like them to also come in here and drop some survival tactics that all minorities (especially us blacks though) should take heed to ASAP. With the likelihood of Donald Trump winning the presidency growing everyday, I think its time we come together, at the very least to share information that can be used in case of complete anarchy in this country. We see the millions are voting for Trump out here and they don't see nothing but him being Hitler. Well, if we can't stop the cacs from voting him in, we CAN give our brothers some valued life saving advice. I ask that you all contribute something positive if anything at all

Reps will be given for valued advice, Negs will be given to trolls. If this thread stalls then :francis:good luck out there but im trying to help the best I know how.

Needs guns?

Need to make a fire?

Last edited:

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
you can buy military food online in bulk. never know when food will be scarce...shyt lasts for a long time too.
Yeah I was thinking about buying some of those as well. But first, I need to buy another weapon to get my kit started. I had a .40 taurus pt140 a few years back but sold it to the pawn shop for mad cheap :snoop: Going to be buying another weapon in next few weeks and budsgunshop.com ships them directly to your local FFL dealer (licensed gun shop). Once there, you pick it up and go about your business. You do however need to take a background check BEFORE ordering it but thats just filling out an application basically. Takes a couple minutes for everything to come back and your good to go :manny:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imo it's best to be prepared at least at minimum for a small natural disaster, use Katrina as a measuring stick for the type of government response your going to get, which very little to none especially if you live in a area where blacks and minorities are the majority.

Guns are good, I've always liked them and within the last couple of years after moving from a state with very strict gun laws to one with very liberal ones and with the recent things happening I "understand" the white gun nuts, but with that said imo guns are the tiny fraction of preparedness, but I do advocate heavy go get your gun purchase permit, and enroll in a conceal and carry class should run you total well under $200 and, 16 hours a a weekend. After that do research get you a weapon and a gun safe and practice practice practice

Lastly for now I think it's very important to repeat that you should not expect the government in no situation to come save or help you, if it happens fine but time and time again it's been proven at best even with something like a major flood or storm you are looking at a few days before a response, btw I keep using natural disasters because for now that's all we have to go by but if Trump wins and we start to have riots in major cities same rules apply

Ill add more later

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm trap within the inner city:francis:

Most ppl are it has its advantages and disadvantages in cities when possible try to stay put or get out a few days ahead of a disaster if it's one that's predicted, again Katrina proved that trying to leave a few hours before shyt goes down isn't a good idea because you can't move forward to a new destination or back to your home

Best case scenario (long term) is to live right outside a city

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
This shyt is scary because when @newarkhiphop talks about the government NOT protecting us. But its true! They would have came right in if white people were expericing this but because it hit in a majority black area, the response was delayed until they could work the shyt out from the comfort of their air conditioned meeting rooms in washington. But we should all be way more prepared and WORRIED. Hell, look at gun sales after obama, they thought we were going to go crazy trying to hurt them so they armed up with the quickness

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is scary because when @newarkhiphop talks about the government NOT protecting us. But its true! They would have came right in if white people were expericing this but because it hit in a majority black area, the response was delayed until they could work the shyt out from the comfort of their air conditioned meeting rooms in washington. But we should all be way more prepared and WORRIED. Hell, look at gun sales after obama, they thought we were going to go crazy trying to hurt them so they armed up with the quickness

It's a black thing and also a poor thing, I've said it time and time again If Venice or the Hamptons was flooding, they would find a way to get everyone out of there safely

More importantly the government especially local ones are very disorganized and barely equipped to deal with disasters on a large scale, ironically they are very well equipped to deal with large civil unrest

I also recommend that everyone purchase a map of there state and also a highway map of the US, you can find these at most large gas station or truck stops for $5, like i told breh earlier if it's possible for you to stay put do so but in case you have to leave know the quickest and least traveled routes out , these maps also point out things like bomb / storm shelters, parks, lakes etc etc