Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This is one of my favorite episodes in a long time. The Impala POV camera angle, none of the brothers vs brothers shyt just them being ........them. Getting to see what its like when they travel between cases was dope like a bottle episode . When they start singing too, this would be a cool ending for the series on that note :blessed: just them being brothers. Sam getting laid with an actual human instead of a demon or werewolf and dean on his case like :russ:.. Sam getting that vision of his father and the line where he says "I never could fool you sam" Got me thinking it was lucifer chipping away at the cage, especially with the visions of Sam's torture being shown. And only sam and dean can stop em......... if that's Lucifer talking does he mean they resume being the vessels for Michael and Lucifer to stop em? shyts getting real outchea.
LOL@ Cas Orange is the New Black. Sam talking about Dean wanting a different life got me thrown back to when he tried to get a life together with Lisa.
"The darkness got every monster shook they even forming cliques like "deputy dumbass".
Solid episode imo

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man this was a goat episode though good to see Sam and Dean being real with eachother and not fighting an not lying. The Impala 11 seasons and we're reminded she's been part of the family :salute:. Dean whooping Deputy Dumbass in round 1 had me:russ: and then them trying to jump Dean and the gawd had to remind them :demonic: who they fukking with. I've slain a captain in Azrael, fought Lucifer one on one:demonic:, ended Leviathans God's first beasts:demonic:,bodied the last knight of hell Abaddon:demonic: , killed the general who trained the knights :demonic:, made the king of hell my bytch :demonic:, killed death himself the being old as God :demonic:, fukk yall rookies who been hiding going to do to me?:rudy: Me? Dean gawd Winchester? Where my machete at?:youngsabo:

Ghoulpires exterminated :myman:Time to ride out into the sunset with my bro, fix my baby, and bring some chicks to the crib for my angel homie:win:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
As far as "Death" being dead. I do think he's really dead. It's not like Dean killed him with some "lore" like they do most of the other villians. He killed Death WITH HIS OWN sycthe.

Of course Death thought he was gonna reap God. HE HAS THE SCYTHE. He can reap anyone. INCLUDING HIMSELF

Remember Death had the power to just stroll up into the cage Grab Sam's soul and just stroll on out like he was at a corner store. His scythe is clearly VERY powerful. Death just let his guard down against the Winchesters like they all do.

This is why this scene will always be a top 5 supernatural scene ever to me. Crowley was preaching right here.

Talk dat shyt Crowley :wow: No wonder he the only chess piece still on the board from the Kripke era!!

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Remember Jefferson Starships?? :russ:

Rewatched this episode last night. When God/Lucifer said "When has death ever stopped a Winchester" :wow:

:mjcry: :ohhh::banderas:
:wow:

Bruh:mjcry:...Definitely Man where Eve perfected them too. Dean always has the goat nicknames. *Sleeping in a hotel tonight * What's your name sir? Wedge Antilles.:ohhh:..................:banderas:

Death really means nothing both died been to heaven,hell,purgatory and still come back to wreck angels, demons, and everything in between :salute:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
As far as "Death" being dead. I do think he's really dead. It's not like Dean killed him with some "lore" like they do most of the other villians. He killed Death WITH HIS OWN sycthe.

Of course Death thought he was gonna reap God. HE HAS THE SCYTHE. He can reap anyone. INCLUDING HIMSELF

Remember Death had the power to just stroll up into the cage Grab Sam's soul and just stroll on out like he was at a corner store. His scythe is clearly VERY powerful. Death just let his guard down against the Winchesters like they all do.

This is why this scene will always be a top 5 supernatural scene ever to me. Crowley was preaching right here.

Talk dat shyt Crowley :wow: No wonder he the only chess piece still on the board from the Kripke era!!

Crowley always thought 5 steps on the board he knew Winchesters were nothing to f with . Bloodline went back to Michael himself..Demons you're all on notice :ufdup:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Best episode in about four years... Still hate the fact they killed dikk Roman and he had so little screen time

Daps
This is one of my favorite episodes in a long time. The Impala POV camera angle, none of the brothers vs brothers shyt just them being ........them. Getting to see what its like when they travel between cases was dope like a bottle episode . When they start singing too, this would be a cool ending for the series on that note :blessed: just them being brothers. Sam getting laid with an actual human instead of a demon or werewolf and dean on his case like :russ:.. Sam getting that vision of his father and the line where he says "I never could fool you sam" Got me thinking it was lucifer chipping away at the cage, especially with the visions of Sam's torture being shown. And only sam and dean can stop em......... if that's Lucifer talking does he mean they resume being the vessels for Michael and Lucifer to stop em? shyts getting real outchea.
LOL@ Cas Orange is the New Black. Sam talking about Dean wanting a different life got me thrown back to when he tried to get a life together with Lisa.
"The darkness got every monster shook they even forming cliques like "deputy dumbass".
Solid episode imo

This

You summed up all my thoughts breh

This is one of my favorite eps

Real solid 10/10

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Episodes like this are what gives me mixed feelings about Supernatural.
The over-arching season long storylines have been complete shyt since Season 5 ended but every season is still capable of proving really awesome "Monster-of-the-Week" episodes like this one that make me remember why I used to love this show.
The people behind the scenes need to drop the angels and the ill conceived overly powerful Big Bads that seem to just be variations of the same theme and go back to a more grounded direction for the show that gives us cool case of the week episodes and interaction between Dean, Sam and Cass.