Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Was amara talking to her final form self in the mirror or was she talking to her mother:ohhh::jbhmm:
The darkness said dean and her would always be connect Is amara dean daughter :ohhh:

Season 11 and dudes still keeping secret from each other:francis:

Crowley is over his damm head and it's only a matter of time before she does something to him she doesn't care about earth, heaven, angel, demon or hell she has her own purpose.

Rowena and her MEGA coven:mjlol:

Anyone think Sam is still sick there know way they just have him cure himself that quickly plus the fact that he didn't tell dean anything mean it's some how going to come back up later on in the season.

You know it.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Was amara talking to her final form self in the mirror or was she talking to her mother:ohhh::jbhmm:
The darkness said dean and her would always be connect Is amara dean daughter :ohhh:

Season 11 and dudes still keeping secret from each other:francis:

Crowley is over his damm head and it's only a matter of time before she does something to him she doesn't care about earth, heaven, angel, demon or hell she has her own purpose.

Rowena and her MEGA coven:mjlol:

Anyone think Sam is still sick there know way they just have him cure himself that quickly plus the fact that he didn't tell dean anything mean it's some how going to come back up later on in the season.
In the mirror was her final form self. At one point she told the child "Keep getting stronger... I am what you will become"

I think Sam is cured. After EVERYTHING the boys and Cas has been through its believable that they can deal with life threatening situations within one episode at this point. Season 1 - 4 Sam it would have taken the entire season before he came up with a cure, season 5 - 8 Sam probably would have took half a season. Remember last season we all thought Demon Dean was gonna be around for a while... Sam cured him and turned him back human in 2 episodes.... just sayin'

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
forgot bout this thread, but man why does it always take like 2 or 3 episodes to stop a evil member (except soul-less Sam), like demon dean and bewitched cas weren't fleshed out enough. Rowena is meh to me, the book of the damn will probably end up sealing the darkness later on with some bs. Hopefully lucifer n michael get out of the cage, its been foreshadowed (plus when the darkness eventually turns on crowley he'll let them loose). God needs to show up, cuz if he and the arcangels cld only seal the darkness n not kill it then dean and sam shldnt be able to scratch the bytch. The devil and angel bar scene was hilarious.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
forgot bout this thread, but man why does it always take like 2 or 3 episodes to stop a evil member (except soul-less Sam), like demon dean and bewitched cas weren't fleshed out enough. Rowena is meh to me, the book of the damn will probably end up sealing the darkness later on with some bs. Hopefully lucifer n michael get out of the cage, its been foreshadowed (plus when the darkness eventually turns on crowley he'll let them loose). God needs to show up, cuz if he and the arcangels cld only seal the darkness n not kill it then dean and sam shldnt be able to scratch the bytch. The devil and angel bar scene was hilarious.

:banderas:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Its going to happen. They keep mentioning them and the cage in hell​
I can imagine Lucifer being down to help Sam and Dean since the Mark is not around anymore to corrupt his mind, but how does Michael feel? Will he be pissed off at Sam and Dean for locking him in that cage for all those years? Michael will be the wildcard to me

:ohhh:You know I never really thought about the Book of the Damned being used to bring down the Darkness... now that I see it I can feel that possibility. The Book was powerful enough to destroy The Mark so it may be powerful enough to do what God could do and kill The Darkness for good :ohhh: Could be a senario with.... let me keep my guess in a spoiler:
I can see the Winschesters using the Book of the Damned to create another Mark of Cain so The Darkness can be sealed again. Dean volunteers to be the holder of The Mark again since he and Amara have a connection... but Michael or Lucifer will be the one that ultimately be the one that has The Mark placed on them since they don't trust Sam or Dean from breaking it again... then the holder of The Mark will volunteer to be placed in the cage so no one can fukk with them to try and try to release The Mark again.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 4th episode of Season 11 airing tonight:

There's a new breed of monster to hunt. Supernatural is new Wednesday at 9/8c!

Producer's preview:

Buckle up SPN Family, Executive Producer Jeremy Carver previews Wednesday's new episode of Supernatural airing at 9/8c!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Good to see the gawd brothers back though in general and hopefully Cas gets his full strength back. The Darkness though...Amara going to be a beast very quickly.

:blessed: