Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lisaberry.jpg

i-NPQN8R3-X3.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

Lisa-Berry-Photo-Shoot-2013-TNP-343-1024x682.jpg

i-fMPPhFs-X3.jpg

151656358-actress-lisa-berry-attends-the-rising-stars-gettyimages.jpg

151656320-actress-lisa-berry-attends-the-rising-stars-gettyimages.jpg

151656316-actors-lisa-berry-and-dion-johnstone-attends-gettyimages.jpg

bccc44_0ffab248636d864808d37a8550da199b.jpg_srz_316_475_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

MqVHXa1.png

:takedat::shaq::heysexy::banderas3:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The Empty:lupe:

These nikkas still keeping shyt from one another, the cycle continues:mjcry:
The Empty? You mean...

Seriously though I wonder if that will play into how to beat the Darkness? God couldn't kill it so he just sealed it up... so Sam and Dean can't kill it so they will have to sent it to be lost in The Empty? :ohhh: Just like Bojack couldn't be killed so King Kai and the Kais sealed him up inside King Kai's planet :francis: more Dragon Ball Z references

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
The Empty? You mean...

Seriously though I wonder if that will play into how to beat the Darkness? God couldn't kill it so he just sealed it up... so Sam and Dean can't kill it so they will have to sent it to be lost in The Empty? :ohhh: Just like Bojack couldn't be killed so King Kai and the Kais sealed him up inside King Kai's planet :francis: more Dragon Ball Z references

:mjlol:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Maaaaaaaaannn Rowena was looking :takedat: on this episode.

:francis: at Sam and Dean not thinking that Rowena hasn't used that Codex to memorize the spells out of the Book of the Damned already... probably don't need the book at this point honestly. :mjlol: at Mega Coven though... she needs to take notes from American Horror Story: Coven

When Crowley gave that :dwillhuh: look when Amara sucked out her nanny's soul you can tell he knew he was way over his head but he couldn't fall back at this point

If the Darkness supposed to be this tough I'm very curious what type of plot powers will allow Sam and Dean to defeat her... even by their standards it has to be a spectacular hail marry play to win this season. :ohhh:

:russ: at the Darkness sucking out all of the souls in hell... she gonna need Shang TSung to open up a soulnado for her to satisfy her.

The boys needs Bobby Singer to be in that Men of Letters bunker to do research :mjcry:I miss him brehs

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I was wondering how long Crowley had before Amara was strong to tell him to get lost lol. Safe to say she could only absorb demon souls and human souls?....Or can she do Angels as well? :lupe:

Dean need to come clean about him and The darkness being bonded together smh at them still lying it's the 10th damn season:heh:.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I was wondering how long Crowley had before Amara was strong to tell him to get lost lol. Safe to say she could only absorb demon souls and human souls?....Or can she do Angels as well? :lupe:

Dean need to come clean about him and The darkness being bonded together smh at them still lying it's the 10th damn season:heh:.
Nah breh its Season 11 :mjlol: dem Winchesters will never change

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The bar scene is kinda overlooked and it was real telling. All the lower level angels and demons are pretty much sick of all of this war shyt between the higher level mutherfukkers.

Hell even the reapers are tired of the Winchesters and are willing to throw their souls into the big empty just so they can get some peace.

I can ultimately see Sam Dean Cas and Crowley becoming a permanent team due to nobody wanting to fukk with them anymore.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Makes me think can they reopen the cage Lucifer and Michael are sealed in?

Going by the newly released titles. It seems Lucifer and Adam are at the very least going to be brought back up.

9/10 being back to back and with the titles they have?? Something big is happening. We know a major theme of this season is the boys "confronting" their past" Adam clearly is a plot point they have to address.

Supernatural - Episode 11.06 - Our Little World
Supernatural - Episode 11.07 - Plush
Supernatural - Episode 11.09 - O Brother Where Are Thou?
Supernatural - Episode 11.10 - The Devil in the Details
Supernatural - Episode 11.11 - The Sound of Silence
Supernatural - Episode 11.12 - Don’t You Forget About Me

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Was amara talking to her final form self in the mirror or was she talking to her mother:ohhh::jbhmm:
The darkness said dean and her would always be connect Is amara dean daughter :ohhh:

Season 11 and dudes still keeping secret from each other:francis:

Crowley is over his damm head and it's only a matter of time before she does something to him she doesn't care about earth, heaven, angel, demon or hell she has her own purpose.

Rowena and her MEGA coven:mjlol:

Anyone think Sam is still sick there know way they just have him cure himself that quickly plus the fact that he didn't tell dean anything mean it's some how going to come back up later on in the season.