Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
It did seemed like Sam was telling Dean "Let's go old school Season 1 - 3 types of tactics with this threat" in the hospital

Hopefully Michael and Lucifer will make a return and Crowley make it happen cause he needs all the help against Rowena that he can get and he needs the heavy hitters... but with the mark being no more what will Lucifer's mind set be now?

As for the 2 angels that has Castiel I'm calling it now and I'll put it in a spoiler....
Those two work for Metatron and they are taking Cas to him

How find out bout that spoiler breh:dwillhuh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
How find out bout that spoiler breh:dwillhuh:
I'm just guessing but it makes the most sense when you think about it
Noticed how The Darkness was the main focus, meanwhile Michael Lucifer and even Rowena got their names dropped... but everyone seems to forget that Metatron is still out there and it would make the most sense for him to get at Cas

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
:russ:Crowley not calling for help til after he did the orgy
Wait if he was in a chick body did he enjoy it:ohhh::why::huhldup:
Sam getting inflected :snoop:

So even tho Dean doesn't have the mark anymore him and the darkness are still link because he is the one who release her.:mindblown: Is the darkness the baby:ohhh::mindblown:
Cass thinking he was getting rescue when he reality he is about to get torture or what DaylitoJames said

Solid season premiere

We still got Crowley moms & Metatron on the loose so it should be a pretty solid season with not alot of filer since there so much that should be going on

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:russ:Crowley not calling for help til after he did the orgy
Wait if he was in a chick body did he enjoy it:ohhh::why::huhldup:
Sam getting inflected :snoop:

So even tho Dean doesn't have the mark anymore him and the darkness are still link because he is the one who release her.:mindblown: Is the darkness the baby:ohhh::mindblown:
Cass thinking he was getting rescue when he reality he is about to get torture or what DaylitoJames said

Solid season premiere

We still got Crowley moms & Metatron on the loose so it should be a pretty solid season with not alot of filer since there so much that should be going on

I hate this character on the show:scust:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I hate this character on the show:scust:
Yea I don't care for the character that much either. Everything relating back to an story can be annoying plus he really only here to give cas something to do more then anything else. For someone who was post to be god right hand man he sure is sneaky lying and manipulate not a good look on god.

When his character was introduced I was:manny:i didn't think he would last this long. I hope he more in the background this season

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yea I don't care for the character that much either. Everything relating back to an story can be annoying plus he really only here to give cas something to do more then anything else. For someone who was post to be god right hand man he sure is sneaky lying and manipulate not a good look on god.

When his character was introduced I was:manny:i didn't think he would last this long. I hope he more in the background this season
The thing about Metatron is after all of the seasons he's be on the show I still don't know his end game... if he has one at all. It seems like his chaacter just causes trouble with little reason. He's kinda like The Trickster... but at least The Trickster was charming and funny about his fukkery, with Metatron you constantly got to wonder what is he up to.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 2nd episode of Season 11 airing tonight:

The Darkness leaves no survivors. Supernatural is new Wednesdays at 9/8c!

Producer's preview:

No job is too big (or too small) for the Winchesters. Don't miss a new Supernatural tonight at 9/8c!

Generic promo:

The Mark of Cain was just the lock to something much darker. Supernatural is new Wednesdays at 9/8c!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

83EhAmy.gif