Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Hes the one talking about bringing it back already. I know he isnt with the detiel bullshyt tho. fukking losers.

Yea he said he fully believes he can play dean for the rest of his life. But i'm sure he's ready to take a break. I also think he's gonna have HUGE success over at "The Boys" since that show is already gaining momentum. I wont be surprised if they do bring this show back. But it'll be a good 6-10 years from now.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man I don’t know how I feel about the ending, it was the most satisfying, not satisfying ending ever.

I’m like:francis: and :blessed: and:wow: at the same damn time.

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: It’s over brehs.
In the end they went out how they wanted. Dean went out fighting and Sam went out after living a normal life:wow:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
Man I don’t know how I feel about the ending, it was the most satisfying, not satisfying ending ever.

I’m like:francis: and :blessed: and:wow: at the same damn time.

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: It’s over brehs.
Man when dean got clapped I shed tears I didn’t shed tears when pac died but I probably will when Dean does :damn:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
It was cheesy but it still hit home :mjcry:

Brothers of destruction and the whole cast are gone:mjcry:bullshyt:mjcry:
Yeah they actually did a great job not going overboard trying to make it the greatest climax in the story. Ended it beautifully. Acknowledged that we've all been a part of some great television. End.

Now I don't feel terrible about restarting the series or watching a random episode here and there. I don't have a reason to "hate" the show. Word to Game of Thrones.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Knowing what the real ending they had planned. I'm content. Covid did the last episode dirty as hell. There was gonna be a TON of fan fav characters that were going to end up in heaven with Sam and Dean but it didn't make sense to pay and fly all these different actors out and make them stay in a hotel for 2 weeks to quarantine just to shoot 1-2 scenes.

Knowing that John Mary Cas Ellen Jo Kevin Charlie and Eileen were supposed to be in the last episode makes it a much better ending to me.

It's also crazy to me how many NEW people are starting to watch this show. I've been watching reactions to the earlier seasons. Man season 2-5 was some goat level tv!

The show had some high points after that (Season 8,Season 11 and quite a few AMAZING episodes spread throughout) But the narrative of the show just wasn't as good as it was in Seasons 2-5.

But i think thats also the reason Supernatural stayed on as long as it did. It's MOTW format was getting better as the series went on while the overall lore got worse. There's a ton of one offs episodes in this series that are so good!

The chemistry between Jensen Jared and Misha really kept this show on for 15 years and they had to do their best to write interesting lore around them.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Knowing what the real ending they had planned. I'm content. Covid did the last episode dirty as hell. There was gonna be a TON of fan fav characters that were going to end up in heaven with Sam and Dean but it didn't make sense to pay and fly all these different actors out and make them stay in a hotel for 2 weeks to quarantine just to shoot 1-2 scenes.

Knowing that John Mary Cas Ellen Jo Kevin Charlie and Eileen were supposed to be in the last episode makes it a much better ending to me.

It's also crazy to me how many NEW people are starting to watch this show. I've been watching reactions to the earlier seasons. Man season 2-5 was some goat level tv!

The show had some high points after that (Season 8,Season 11 and quite a few AMAZING episodes spread throughout) But the narrative of the show just wasn't as good as it was in Seasons 2-5.

But i think thats also the reason Supernatural stayed on as long as it did. It's MOTW format was getting better as the series went on while the overall lore got worse. There's a ton of one offs episodes in this series that are so good!

The chemistry between Jensen Jared and Misha really kept this show on for 15 years and they had to do their best to write interesting lore around them.

:ohhh::mjcry:Rufus and Bobby arguing back n forth in heaven, Dean still trying to smash Joe while Ellen loads up her shotgun:mjlol::wow:, John and Mary being able to live in peace:mjcry:Sam and Dean being able to chill and eat all the pies they want:wow:Charlie and Dean playing extra dimensional DnD:mjcry:Eileen and Sam growing:wow:Kevin getting to be a kid again:mjcry::wow:Damn you covid:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:I also blame cw for always being so cheap with the budget which forced the showrunners to always create around that lmit:to:Demons eyes barely went black at the end. Angels were just humans with suits and a knife:to:Cas pulling up for the first time will always be:whew:Deano was SHOOK when he met Cas for the first time:damn:Deaths intro episode :banderas:Swag on a hundred thousand tirllion:damn::damn::damn:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:ohhh::mjcry:Rufus and Bobby arguing back n forth in heaven, Dean still trying to smash Joe while Ellen loads up her shotgun:mjlol::wow:, John and Mary being able to live in peace:mjcry:Sam and Dean being able to chill and eat all the pies they want:wow:Charlie and Dean playing extra dimensional DnD:mjcry:Eileen and Sam growing:wow:Kevin getting to be a kid again:mjcry::wow:Damn you covid:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:I also blame cw for always being so cheap with the budget which forced the showrunners to always create around that lmit:to:Demons eyes barely went black at the end. Angels were just humans with suits and a knife:to:Cas pulling up for the first time will always be:whew:Deano was SHOOK when he met Cas for the first time:damn:Deaths intro episode :banderas:Swag on a hundred thousand tirllion:damn::damn::damn:
Castiel to me is one of the GOAT new add-on characters to a show
AlienatedBlandBlackfish-small.gif
:ohlawd: on the same level as Kane debuting at Badd Blood to hit Undertaker with dat ether!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I'm gonna miss this show
One thing I did not like is when dean and sam were standing on the bridge in heaven looking at some forest area in awe
Like... they had forests before death breh