Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I see why they died. They didn't have chuck giving em plot armour meddling in their affairs so they could still get murked........
Cept they had luck from that goddess fortuna :gucci:
And they ain't have plot armour vs chuck himself and managed to beat him:gucci:
And this how they go out:gucci:
Made rookie mistakes not scouting the place:mjlol:
Bring guns they don't use:mjlol:
Go out like a bytch :mjlol:
Plus anyone else get ad for bipolar depression in whats supposed to be a tear Jerker episode? :russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He really got taken out by a buffy henchmen
tenor.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sorry I missed the live night catching up now AYO WHAT THE fukk!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:On THAT scene now that's just like life with that ironic bullshyt :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Of all the crap Brothers of Destruction have taken and come back from goon vamp 67 brute takes out the Hitler killer?! JACK!!! FIX THIS YOU b*stard :damn::damn:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So it was 2 hours what was the other hour consisted of?
First hour was just the cast and staff being interviewed talking about various elements of the series such as: what the show was originally supposed to be about, emotional bonds of the characters, Cas and Death's epic debuts, the car, the music, the meta episodes, the scooby doo episode, etc. The fact that they had the actor that played Crowley back to talk about the show let us know that the show was truly over.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
First hour was just the cast and staff being interviewed talking about various elements of the series such as: what the show was originally supposed to be about, emotional bonds of the characters, Cas and Death's epic debuts, the car, the music, the meta episodes, the scooby doo episode, etc. The fact that they had the actor that played Crowley back to talk about the show let us know that the show was truly over.
:mjcry: