Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
My favorite show gone. Covid screwed up the final season
giphy.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man this shyt shldnt have even air lmao, oh well, hats off to supernatural tho, held me from a pre teen to now :blessed:

Daps
Y'all seen Supernatural trending because the Spanish dub changed the interaction between Dean and Cas? I saw #TheySilencedYou trending and thought it was something serious going on:mjlol:Think Dean told Cas he loved him or something and the stans are furious it didn't happen in English

Twitter is tryna paint this as an agenda against gay relationships. Showrunners approached those last 2 episodes in a :patrice:way but bad writing has been prevalent in the later seasons so :yeshrug:I can't really rock with that
With that said people are approaching it as if the Network has beef with gay characters, although there are some who are putting the blame on Supernatural itself. I don't watch much CW but I know the Arrowverse showcased gay relationships so I feel like thats a reach. Another example I saw was how the gay characters on this show are killed in brutal ways but man who doesn't get killed in a brutal way on Supernatural:russ: The only character's death that really made me :francis: in real time was that one asian kid the brothers had transcribing tablets in a sweatshop and they got him murdered due to their own negligence

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Y'all seen Supernatural trending because the Spanish dub changed the interaction between Dean and Cas? I saw #TheySilencedYou trending and thought it was something serious going on:mjlol:Think Dean told Cas he loved him or something and the stans are furious it didn't happen in English

Twitter is tryna paint this as an agenda against gay relationships. Showrunners approached those last 2 episodes in a :patrice:way but bad writing has been prevalent in the later seasons so :yeshrug:I can't really rock with that
With that said people are approaching it as if the Network has beef with gay characters, although there are some who are putting the blame on Supernatural itself. I don't watch much CW but I know the Arrowverse showcased gay relationships so I feel like thats a reach. Another example I saw was how the gay characters on this show are killed in brutal ways but man who doesn't get killed in a brutal way on Supernatural:russ: The only character's death that really made me :francis: in real time was that one asian kid the brothers had transcribing tablets in a sweatshop and they got him murdered due to their own negligence

First World problems :mjlol:
Jesus Westerners are weak:mjlol: