Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I do too breh but I'm starting to think she may jump ship and be on the Winchesters side. 1 of 2 things are gonna happen:

1.She's too hell bent on killing Sam and Dean but eventually she's gonna find out something about the Men of Letters British Chapter that she won't like that will cause her to fight against them and join Sam and Dean

2. Lucifer is gonna cause hell on Earth, Men of Letters are gonna be like "Lucifer? :merchant::whoa:We only deal with monsters" and Lucifer will wipe all of the British Chapter out in a split second. She got heart and will join Sam and Dean to take Lucifer out.

I was :mjlol: at Crowley and Rowena trying to take down Lucifer. Muthafukkas should have ran as far away as possible.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I was :mjlol: at Crowley and Rowena trying to take down Lucifer. Muthafukkas should have ran as far away as possible.

because crowley is stupid for a smart person. lucifer is burning up bodies all over the place trying to find a host, but he must not have seen or heard of him ganking gabriel with dying body beause hopefully he would have known better. then he pulls rowena into his bs and poofs on her afterward? hes not gonna be happy until lucy kills his ass

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
559f48a03b2582f38c5ed9e11b1a60c2.jpg

:mjcry:
Meg was a bad one :wow:Ruby:takedat:Damn you Jared!!!:damn::damn: