Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Remember Sam was stuck in purgatory and Benny knew the only way to save him was for Dean to kill him so he could go straight to Purgatory and help get Sam out of there... plus he saw how much the world had changed and he wanted to go back to Purgatory where it made sense.

So many seasons I forget shyt that's happened. :pachaha:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
if the men of letters have been on to the winchesters enough that they know who benny was, why the hell are they just showing up? how many of their friends could have been saved if these limey b*stards showed up seasons ago? and cash money theyre gonna kill garth this season on some fukk monsters shyt

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
if the men of letters have been on to the winchesters enough that they know who benny was, why the hell are they just showing up? how many of their friends could have been saved if these limey b*stards showed up seasons ago? and cash money theyre gonna kill garth this season on some fukk monsters shyt

They been following Sam and Dean at least from the beginning of season 3 since they bought up Ruby. So yea they should of BEEN showed up.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
God I wish they would have killed that bytch
I do too breh but I'm starting to think she may jump ship and be on the Winchesters side. 1 of 2 things are gonna happen:

1.She's too hell bent on killing Sam and Dean but eventually she's gonna find out something about the Men of Letters British Chapter that she won't like that will cause her to fight against them and join Sam and Dean

2. Lucifer is gonna cause hell on Earth, Men of Letters are gonna be like "Lucifer? :merchant::whoa:We only deal with monsters" and Lucifer will wipe all of the British Chapter out in a split second. She got heart and will join Sam and Dean to take Lucifer out.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I assuming two things about the Men of Letters British Chapter:

1. The British Chapter wants the Book of the Damned. The Styne Family had described how much damage the book can cause in the right/wrong hands and its powerful enough to even destroy something ancient like The Mark of Cain so you know they would love to have that in their possession. I can also see them wanting the Angel, Demon and Levithian tablets as well.

2. The British Chapter is probably close to extinct and only has a few members left so they are trying to rebuild and recruit new members in America, hence why she was torturing Sam about the names and wearabouts of other hunters in America.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
1. Rowena BEEN hot

2. How much you wanna bet Mary's gonna be the new Death?

3. I've always loved how they have Lucifer sound like Lucifer no matter what body he's inhabiting. Not just "This new actor is Lucifer"

4. I still miss Meg. :mjcry:
Shut up Meg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I assuming two things about the Men of Letters British Chapter:

1. The British Chapter wants the Book of the Damned. The Styne Family had described how much damage the book can cause in the right/wrong hands and its powerful enough to even destroy something ancient like The Mark of Cain so you know they would love to have that in their possession. I can also see them wanting the Angel, Demon and Levithian tablets as well.

2. The British Chapter is probably close to extinct and only has a few members left so they are trying to rebuild and recruit new members in America, hence why she was torturing Sam about the names and wearabouts of other hunters in America.

thats a lot of shyt they could have probably negotiated for without torturing sam. the winchesters arent gonna help them now

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
1. Rowena BEEN hot

2. How much you wanna bet Mary's gonna be the new Death?

3. I've always loved how they have Lucifer sound like Lucifer no matter what body he's inhabiting. Not just "This new actor is Lucifer"

4. I still miss Meg. :mjcry:
559f48a03b2582f38c5ed9e11b1a60c2.jpg

:mjcry: