Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You know I was wondering how The Winchester vs The Men of Letters: British Chapter was gonna be this seasons and I must admit its very interesting how this will play out. It kind of reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 4 where Buffy and The Scoobies had to deal with The Initiative.
Accurate :ohhh:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
350px-BennyPurgatory.jpg

She mentioned Benny:lupe:

Guess we going to see him again sometime this season as well:lupe:

Or they "got" him.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
From purgatory??:wtf:
If Sam and Dean can find doors to purgatory I'm sure they can as well. Remember they know EVERYTHING about them and what they did. I'm pretty sure everyone overseas has read and studied the Supernatural books Chuck has written over the years :francis: way to go Chuck

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If Sam and Dean can find doors to purgatory I'm sure they can as well. Remember they know EVERYTHING about them and what they did. I'm pretty sure everyone overseas has read and studied the Supernatural books Chuck has written over the years :francis: way to go Chuck
:snoop:and he won't be there to assist as he and Amara are patching up

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I thought after he killed his ex Benny left to wonder around.

*edit*

His soul went to Purgatory.
Remember Sam was stuck in purgatory and Benny knew the only way to save him was for Dean to kill him so he could go straight to Purgatory and help get Sam out of there... plus he saw how much the world had changed and he wanted to go back to Purgatory where it made sense.