Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
high level supernatural creatures have strong ass weaknesses. holy oil can trap archangels and they can be warded off, so thats not suprising. dont forget leviathans were beaten with pinesol. the men of letters is something they should have done a long time ago. more of building up that introducing a new branch though

theres also the fact that sam and dean hunt on little to no funding with just themselves and the random hunters they come across. but then again, weve also have known for a while that the men of letters were arrogant as fukk, and thats what led to their downfall. their scientists, not warriors

No like that Knight of He'll bytch said, they are Librarians :mjlol:

I get the holy oil shyt but magical brass knuckles

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
No like that Knight of He'll bytch said, they are Librarians :mjlol:

I get the holy oil shyt but magical brass knuckles
Constantine used them in the movie against balthazar as well :ehh:Cas still isn't at full strength yet though hence why he's driving everywhere but dudes clearly fed up at this point :mjlol:Beat the hell out that dude and was about to f up that veterinarian :russ:Mary-That's ALL the information you know?
Vet-yup that's it that's all the information I have :pachaha::lolbron:
Mary - :beli:...:wtb:....:leostare:....:ufdup:Cas...hit him:birdman:
Cas-:demonic:
Vet-:merchant:....:why:...:damn:!!

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
high level supernatural creatures have strong ass weaknesses. holy oil can trap archangels and they can be warded off, so thats not suprising. dont forget leviathans were beaten with pinesol. the men of letters is something they should have done a long time ago. more of building up that introducing a new branch though

theres also the fact that sam and dean hunt on little to no funding with just themselves and the random hunters they come across. but then again, weve also have known for a while that the men of letters were arrogant as fukk, and thats what led to their downfall. their scientists, not warriors

Yeah this should have been done a couple seasons ago.​

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Constantine used them in the movie against balthazar as well :ehh:Cas still isn't at full strength yet though hence why he's driving everywhere but dudes clearly fed up at this point :mjlol:Beat the hell out that dude and was about to f up that veterinarian :russ:Mary-That's ALL the information you know?
Vet-yup that's it that's all the information I have :pachaha::lolbron:
Mary - :beli:...:wtb:....:leostare:....:ufdup:Cas...hit him:birdman:
Cas-:demonic:
Vet-:merchant:....:why:...:damn:!!

This weapon
400px-C-Constantine-Big-Gun-Pica.jpg

234848-t1.jpg

:ohlawd:

Winchesters teaming up with Constantine:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why are they dragging out the shyt with the annoying British chick still holding Sam? That should have ended in one ep, that chick should have been murdered and the British Men of Letters new leader/spokesperson should have been a better character played by a better actor.
And I am sick of anything having to do with heaven, hell and angels in this show. Lucifer should have been dumped back in his cell and the only angel allowed on this show from now until it ends should be Castiel.
I am expecting to have the same issues with this season as I have had with every season since 5; the overarching main storyline is going to be pure dogshyt while the one off/monster of the week eps will be awesome.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Mark Sheppard's ready to reclaim his throne on the season premiere of Supernatural Thursday, October 13 at 9/8c on The CW.

Castiel is on the hunt for Lucifer when #Supernatural premieres Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.

Sam and Dean see a new side to the family business on the Supernatural premiere, Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
mary and john have been dead for years, and were nowhere to be found for the longest. who knows what the hell they were doing in all that time?

John was in hell being tortured due to the deal he made up until the season 2 finale when Sam/Dean opened the gates to Hell. After that we don't know but we know he not in heaven according to Ash

Mary was a ghost the whole time. Which makes sense knowing the rules of Ghosts in this universe.

Now that she's back she has no memories of being a ghost.