Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
hfmMpdI_zpsq9pzqykf.gif

IN!!! @Supreme @DaylitoJames
@ORDER_66 @Phillyrider807
@Grifter :blessed:

Watching now:wow::wow::wow:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
We byke brehs

Can't wait till they kill that cac bytch Toni:wow:

Cas is angry as fukk, when he get his juice back:wow:

Sam wanting to be tortured:wow:

He coming for you Luci:wow:

This season going to be:wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
God please let Sam or Dean or even Mary kill this fukkcing British bytch... got damn I have never hating a character from the first episode before. Like seriously this bytch can get all the way the fukk outta here :camby:

She reminds me of the British thief bytch that stole the colt from them, I was so happy she got killed by them hounds

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Magical brass knuckles that can over power a fukking angel? :mjlol:

I seriously hope this Men of Letters shyt wont drag out througout the entire season because this shyt is fukking lame :francis:
You can't go from God's sister to some fukking p*ssy ass British hacks who think they are Gods, reasons why they never stepped in with all the shyt was going down. Lucifer would have merc them British fukks, hell even the Leviathans would body them bytches.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Does this dumb ass British bytch not know that the U.S is 20 times bigger than the fukking UK so maybe thats why they have better because they less ground to cover. Does this dumb ass British bytch not know that Sam and Dean was destined to get involved no matter what they did?

Does this dumb ass British bytch no know that Sam and Dean are the best hunters in the fukking world?

I really wish these dumb ass British bytches would have tried to take on the Darkness :mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Magical brass knuckles that can over power a fukking angel? :mjlol:

I seriously hope this Men of Letters shyt wont drag out througout the entire season because this shyt is fukking lame :francis:
You can't go from God's sister to some fukking p*ssy ass British hacks who think they are Gods, reasons why they never stepped in with all the shyt was going down. Lucifer would have merc them British fukks, hell even the Leviathans would body them bytches.

high level supernatural creatures have strong ass weaknesses. holy oil can trap archangels and they can be warded off, so thats not suprising. dont forget leviathans were beaten with pinesol. the men of letters is something they should have done a long time ago. more of building up that introducing a new branch though

Does this dumb ass British bytch not know that the U.S is 20 times bigger than the fukking UK so maybe thats why they have better because they less ground to cover. Does this dumb ass British bytch not know that Sam and Dean was destined to get involved no matter what they did?

Does this dumb ass British bytch no know that Sam and Dean are the best hunters in the fukking world?

I really wish these dumb ass British bytches would have tried to take on the Darkness :mjlol:

theres also the fact that sam and dean hunt on little to no funding with just themselves and the random hunters they come across. but then again, weve also have known for a while that the men of letters were arrogant as fukk, and thats what led to their downfall. their scientists, not warriors