Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:what: so a weakened amoura>>>>healthy god. didn't they both just say they were equal, yin/yang neither shld beat the other. isn't dat why god had the arc angels help, or since amoura is "older" she's stronger. :mjcry: rip lucifer, :francis: witches n demons n angel smiting equaling three arc angels, :troll: watch god come bike as jesus

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:what: so a weakened amoura>>>>healthy god. didn't they both just say they were equal, yin/yang neither shld beat the other. isn't dat why god had the arc angels help, or since amoura is "older" she's stronger. :mjcry: rip lucifer, :francis: witches n demons n angel smiting equaling three arc angels, :troll: watch god come bike as jesus
That nikka ain't dead or dying or whatever. They can weakened each other but they can't kill each other.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
That nikka ain't dead or dying or whatever. They can weakened each other but they can't kill each other.
:usure: naw she stabbed that fool n he exploded and died sam cnfirms it n so does amoura when she gloats. :mjlol: she even sed she wld kill him a bajillion times than go into her cage; plus god sed killing the other wld destroy the universe hence amoura title as a destroyer

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Supergirl is keeping her Monday home.

The CW is the final broadcast network to unveil its 2016-17 schedule, and the ex-CBS drama will retain its Monday-at-8 pm timeslot, where it will lead into Jane the Virgin.

Also of note: The network is plugging in new series No Tomorrow and Frequencyafter its two biggest hits, The Flash and Arrow, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, respectively; Supernatural is shifting to Thursdays following Legends of Tomorrow; and The Originals is being held until midseason.

Also on tap for midseason: Returning series iZombie, The 100 and Reign, as well as new entry Riverdale.

All told, the The CW’s fall schedule looks like this; new shows are in CAPS, click for details. (And for handy reference, here are ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC‘s fall lineups.)

MONDAY
8 pm Supergirl
9 pm Jane the Virgin

TUESDAY
8 pm The Flash
9 pm NO TOMORROW

WEDNESDAY
8 pm Arrow
9 pm FREQUENCY

THURSDAY
8 pm Legends of Tomorrow
9 pm Supernatural (new timeslot)

FRIDAY
8 pm The Vampire Diaries
9 pm Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

NOT RETURNING NEXT SEASON: America’s Next Top Model, Containment andSignificant Mother

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I only watched the first 5 seasons and stopped watching. Is it worth continuing? How are seasons 6-11?

Also, how many more seasons of Supernatural will they do?

It's like this.

Season's 1-5 are solid gold and you can sorta tell they went into each season not knowing if there would be a new season.

Season 6 and 7 are prolly the BIGGEST drop in quality of a TV show between seasons, EVER.

EVER.

Sara Gamble took over as showrunner for seasons 6 and 7, and I SWEAR she was paid by somebody to make the show get cancelled.

You're not gonna get those highs you got from the first 5 seasons past season 7, but it's really because they've been trying to dig themselves out of the hole that Sara Gamble-

Grave. Not "hole", grave.:snoop:

It's been okay. It doesn't have the .... soul of earlier seasons. After not watching it for almost 3 years, I've been binging and just finished Season 10 this morning.

I thought that Season 8 was a great bonuce-back season. But honestly I think I prefer seasons 6 & 7 over seasons 9-11