Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I thought that Season 8 was a great bonuce-back season. But honestly I think I prefer seasons 6 & 7 over seasons 9-11

Season 8 is a top 5 season.

Right now

4>5>2>8>11

Depending how the finale goes
4>5>2>11>8

The myth arc episodes are it's strongest from seasons 3-5.
The MOTW episodes are it's strongest from seasons 6-11

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I thought that Season 8 was a great bonuce-back season. But honestly I think I prefer seasons 6 & 7 over seasons 9-11

Season 8 is a top 5 season.

Right now

4>5>2>8>11

Depending how the finale goes
4>5>2>11>8

The myth arc episodes are it's strongest from seasons 3-5.
The MOTW episodes are it's strongest from seasons 6-11
:what: Where is Season 3 on your list of top seasons?

:ehh: I think I agree with on MotW episodes. Seasons 6 & 7 is when I started to realize how much I enjoyed the MotW episodes. I think that's part of the reason I'm not as negative on Seasons 6 & 7 as most fans seem to be.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:what: Where is Season 3 on your list of top seasons?

:ehh: I think I agree with on MotW episodes. Seasons 6 & 7 is when I started to realize how much I enjoyed the MotW episodes. I think that's part of the reason I'm not as negative on Seasons 6 & 7 as most fans seem to be.

Season 3 is not a top 5 season. Season 3 was the season the writers block hit and nothing happened until the last 2 episodes. Not to mention Bela :scust:

It does have probably the strongest MOTW episode ever(Mystery Spot) and it has a top 5 finale. But you could def tell they wanted to do a lot more with that season then they were able to cause of the writers strike. It's not a bad season by any mean. But I cant put it top 5. It might be top 6-7.

The only "bad" season this show has is Season 7.

Season 6 had a lot of very strong episodes. It just lacked direction. There was like 5 storylines happening at once and they dropped the ball on Eve.

Season 6 was the last time Both Cass and Crowley felt like they were actual threats in this world :mjcry:Cass was still "Castiel" in season 6

:wow:

Actually naw its not a top 3 finale. Season 8 finale was :wow:That shot at the end with Dean holding a dying Sam and the angels are falling from the sky literally might be the visually best looking scene of the entire series.

:banderas:

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Brehs sorry haven't been in this thread in the past 3 weeks... had to deal with work bullshyt. But I'm here tonight for the season finale... I caught up with the past 3 episodes and by gawd :mjcry:how are the Winchesters gonna get out of this mess? :whoo:Tonight is gonna be one for the ages

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_nmgfbgKwC51sc0ffqo1_500_zpskbwsmzrr.gif

Donttt you Cryyyy nooooo moreeeee!!!!! IN:mjcry: Cas back??!:gladbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Brehs sorry haven't been in this thread in the past 3 weeks... had to deal with work bullshyt. But I'm here tonight for the season finale... I caught up with the past 3 episodes and by gawd :mjcry:how are the Winchesters gonna get out of this mess? :whoo:Tonight is gonna be one for the ages
:salute:Welcome back brotha man
We in for it:whew: