Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I think metatron is done. Its about time God showed up but he can't just be around all season(season 12). Makes whatever the boys do useless if they have god in their backpocket. Wether God wins against amara or not the outcome will surely means he's out of commission at least for a while.

Not to mention this episode and last was a redemption arc for Metatron. He went out on a high note.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Im expecting Amara to win cause how can they go into next season if she dont win?

What upcoming threat can possibly be bigger than this battle?:francis:

Realky interested to see the direction they are going to take :patrice:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im expecting Amara to win cause how can they go into next season if she dont win?

What upcoming threat can possibly be bigger than this battle?:francis:

Realky interested to see the direction they are going to take :patrice:

God said something to Dean about him Sam and "the rest" will have to step up if he fails. There has to be something more to that. Who the hell are "The Rest"???

But really they don't have to "Up the stakes" The last time they tried to make a bigger threat we ended up with season 7.:scust:

The darkness works as such a large threat because it happened organically. Just making something up to meet the "Scale" of the darkness is NOT the way to go. I trust gawd carver though :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Supernatural will be heading into Season 12 with new leadership.

TVLine has learned that showrunner Jeremy Carver will step down at the conclusion of the current 11th season to focus on his new CW thriller Frequency, which earlier this week was ordered to series. He will be succeeded by the new co-showrunning team of Robert Singer and Andrew Dabb.

Singer has been with Supernatural since Season 1 as an exec producer, director and occasional writer. Dabb joined the series in Season 4, working his way up from writer/story editor to co-executive producer. Carver, meanwhile, began as a script writer on Supernatural in Season 3. He left following Season 5 to work on Syfy’s Being Human, only to return in Season 8 as showrunner.

Supernatural was renewed for Season 12 back in March.

Carver’s new series, Frequency — dubbed a reimagining of the 2000 sci-fi film — centers on a female police detective (The Flash‘s Peyton List) who discovers she is able to speak via a ham radio with her estranged father (also a detective) who died in 1996. They forge a new relationship while working together on an unresolved murder case, but unintended consequences of the ‘butterfly effect’ wreak havoc in the present day.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Don't know how i feel about this. On one hand Robert Singer is probably the strongest director they have and he's been with the show since season 1. On the other Andrew is a great writer but i dont know if he has any idea how to run the show. This could be Sara Gamble all over again :scust:

Got to see how they handle the finale. Andrew wrote it.

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Don't know how i feel about this. On one hand Robert Singer is probably the strongest director they have and he's been with the show since season 1. On the other Andrew is a great writer but i dont know if he has any idea how to run the show. This could be Sara Gamble all over again :scust:

Got to see how they handle the finale. Andrew wrote it.

I only watched the first 5 seasons and stopped watching. Is it worth continuing? How are seasons 6-11?

Also, how many more seasons of Supernatural will they do?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I only watched the first 5 seasons and stopped watching. Is it worth continuing? How are seasons 6-11?

Also, how many more seasons of Supernatural will they do?

It's like this.

Season's 1-5 are solid gold and you can sorta tell they went into each season not knowing if there would be a new season.

Season 6 and 7 are prolly the BIGGEST drop in quality of a TV show between seasons, EVER.

EVER.

Sara Gamble took over as showrunner for seasons 6 and 7, and I SWEAR she was paid by somebody to make the show get cancelled.

You're not gonna get those highs you got from the first 5 seasons past season 7, but it's really because they've been trying to dig themselves out of the hole that Sara Gamble-

Grave. Not "hole", grave.:snoop:

It's been okay. It doesn't have the .... soul of earlier seasons. After not watching it for almost 3 years, I've been binging and just finished Season 10 this morning.