Incredible episode

Boardroom scene was intense as hell but still had some hilarious quotes

"Thanks for nothing, Illona. fukk off!" :martin:

"No goodbyes! Thank you!" :ufdup:

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
This shyt took me by surprise.

It's one of the best new shows of the year and I didn't expect it to be.

The Arrested Development parallels I read about before watching it are so real. Every episode I try and match a character from this show with one from AD but it switches in almost every scene :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Roman is straight bytch, aloof and unstable. Kendall should never trust him again.
Shiv is such a corny bytch. She has to marry a loser like Tom to stay in the family good graces. The guy she really likes probably wouldn't cower in the midst of all that wealth but that's a requirement to be a member of the family.
Kendall is down and out but judging from scenes from future episodes he's going to level up.
The beginning where Kendall and his boy are at the rap concert was great. They got no respect even tho they are paying everyone involved and got left what would amount to garbage as a spread for rich guys like them. And homeboy's line about being spiritually, emotionally behind whoever wins was great.
Yeah, real good ep. But fukk Roman and Shiv forever. I fukks with Logan, Kendall and Greg in the Roy clan.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roman is straight bytch, aloof and unstable. Kendall should never trust him again.
Shiv is such a corny bytch. She has to marry a loser like Tom to stay in the family good graces. The guy she really likes probably wouldn't cower in the midst of all that wealth but that's a requirement to be a member of the family.
Kendall is down and out but judging from scenes from future episodes he's going to level up.
The beginning where Kendall and his boy are at the rap concert was great. They got no respect even tho they are paying everyone involved and got left what would amount to garbage as a spread for rich guys like them. And homeboy's line about being spiritually, emotionally behind whoever wins was great.
Yeah, real good ep. But fukk Roman and Shiv forever. I fukks with Logan, Kendall and Greg in the Roy clan.

:ufdup: Tom making moves out here. Almost became the 3rd most powerful man in the company without getting his hands dirty. A low key genius.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This shyt took me by surprise.

It's one of the best new shows of the year and I didn't expect it to be.

The Arrested Development parallels I read about before watching it are so real. Every episode I try and match a character from this show with one from AD but it switches in almost every scene :mjlol:

Kendall started as GOB, then turned into Michael. Greg acts like George Michael, but secretly he's underestimated like Maeby. Most of the rest are obvious.