Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: Holy shyt y’all were right. Logan is crazy with the ether

on season 2 and he’s making Tom, Greg and Carl oink and fight for sausages to catch the snitch :damn:

Boar on the floor
TTLGivD.gif

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Just finished season 2 :wow::wow:

So much better than season 1 :ehh:

I can’t wait for season 3 after that ending:damn:

Edit: one of my favorite shows I’ve watched in a long time

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Goddamn these rich folks are different
I can imagine there are some people irl who act just like this so rich and spoiled that they think this shyt is normal
Tom my man you are a cuck ain't no woman no matter how much money she got getting all my love if she's out here fukking randoms while you are dating and asking for a open marriage. Shiv RT is a piece of work. I understand he is doing it for the money or access to the lifestyle but still
Shiv wants to be the smart one and have a husband and look well put together but when it comes down to it all she just wants to have the perception of looking normal and secretly be a hoe.

Roman is the one I respect the most because you can see he isn't ashamed of who he is and doesn't hide it. He has his own issues related to daddy messing him up and he just attacks everyone else to not have to deal with that pain. Fascinating character

Kendall is joke
Wife don't want to have kids naturally and lose her body so she makes you adopt two kids who are definitely gonna have a slice of the pie along with her without ever really having a connection to him.
He's the smartest of the kids though he just has soooo many problems related to wanting to be better than daddy.

Connor is crazy
He is probably the least likable out of all of them.

I have to say this show has to grow on you. Its not framed like a drama and a lot of the situations and camera work make the show seem like a comedy but its like they've blurred the line between comedy and serious drama
I was already kinda not interested because there's very few POC's but I see the general lifestyle can only preclude it be a rich white people show
By late season 1 the show has found its niche and I've been hooked