Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, going to watch this. Shyt was funny, Adam McCay and Will Ferrell Production didn't know until I watched first episode.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
All of these people are a$$holes. I am not sure if I like it. Need to see more episodes.
Na I like the grand nephew, the wife and I liked the son Kendall who is supposed to takeover. He seems like he is not the brightest but cleaning up after himself after trashing the bathroom was endearing. lol
The oldest brother, Kendall's younger brother and sister are not likable. The father either. The closeted brother in law seems like a loser but a definite source of comedy going forward.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm not sure how I feel about the show after the first episode. I like the humor. I love Brian Cox (:dame:), but I don't think I can see the appeal of a show about rich white people squabbling amongst themselves in this day in age:patrice:I'm aware that might be a gross simplification. Mad Men is in my top-3, but that was a period piece that focused on an era that involved the voices of many different people at all different levels of society. Each episode, let alone the series itself, had something to say beyond surface value. Plus the cutthroat business shyt was there too. If this show ends up being a deconstruction of the 1 percent and how they do business while, more importantly, maintaining the low key comedy/drama balance so far, I'm in:ehh:The random focusing in and out of the camera they do was annoying me. That works sometimes (Cox has been part of productions I've seen it done well), but I still don't know what to make of the show, so adding this random visual cue doesn't help. I've seen this compared to Arrested Development and Shakespeare, and I definitely see that; just gotta see if they can find their groove with that much pressure being put on them.