Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
episode 9 was great. might've been the best so far.

- stewie and sandy are playing kendall and it's obvious. i doubt frank told anyone about his convo with kendall. seems like stewie saw an opportunity to push the purchase when kendall mentioned he told frank and informed sandy and they're working together to push kendall in case he gets cold feet or logan has time to prevent/react to the situation.

-greg is a sleeping giant. i have a feeling he's gonna threaten to unleash the documents he saved or use it as a bargaining chip. he's probably the second funniest character behind Tom so i hope he gets more air time. i got a good laugh when he started using old british words like afoot or excellency:laugh:

- tom is gonna implode. the pressure of being involved in the family is getting to him. like greg's grandfather said, the family is like a viper and will wrap themselves around you until you suffocate.

- shiv was looking good:whew: she needs to thread carefully because it seems like logan and marcia know she's cheating with nate. the fact logan was spying on her in new mexico without her knowing is the most obvious (that's when she stuck nate's hand down her pants).

i think greg will inform gerri and/or logan about seeing stewie and sandy talking and the family will confront kendall in private before the announcement is made. they'll end up trying to win him back to block the hostile takeover. shiv will probably confess and maybe tom takes his anger out on greg and greg decides to release the documents to end season 1.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yeah but you saw Shiv in the dress that night so you can understand. His other problem is that he wants to move scene girls to the middle of New Mexico, like the literal areas where Walter White would drive out to sell meth incognito. That town had no Starbucks, in fact look at the bar Kendall went to, you'll struggle to get an IG girl to settle there much less a high class hooker like his girl.
His house is also a post-apocalyptic "prepper" bunker. It's just occurring to me that all the siblings were influenced in different ways growing up constantly exposed to this world's version of Fox News. Connor picked up some "truther" stuff, etc.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
saw this picture floating on the internet and the parks division expanding could be a sign Tom is gonna come out a winner in this and the ticker at the bottom of the pic says recall on eggs which means Greg the egg might come out a loser. i just pray that they don't break them up. Tom + Greg is the GOAT duo.

h0ust07i28d11.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's hip there being a play, like went she sent Kendall to eat with him, he told Kendall that she has her own game going on. She's is easily the final boss of this show.

shes tollerable though becuase shes not obnoxious like eveyrone else.

now that i think about it. it makes the show a little better. it reminds me of the power plays of game of thrones.
with that said. i think end game might end up with marcia and greg with the most power maybe tom

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My friend made me watch this show. Its not bad but its also dragging alot of shyt that couldve been just 4ep thus far into a season. I like Roman and Greg and Tom together. Thats the only thing I watch for. Most of everyone else is insufferable.:yeshrug: