Official Street Fighter 6 Coli Fight Club Season One Thread: All Beatz, No Mercy - Congratz Versa on Winning Season 1!

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Chill fam. I already messaged you about that. My net is just fine. I just need to change my router setting, which I didn't do when we played earlier. My connection is just fine otherwise. Wasn't a tournament match so....and you jumped on my station unannounced :francis:

Plus, you only just got outta wifi waters, so you quite acclimated to wading in the water, so pump your breaks, fool.
Yeah cause outta respect I got the landline
Chill fam. I already messaged you about that. My net is just fine. I just need to change my router setting, which I didn't do when we played earlier. My connection is just fine otherwise. Wasn't a tournament match so....and you jumped on my station unannounced :francis:

Plus, you only just got outta wifi waters, so you quite acclimated to wading in the water, so pump your breaks, fool.
You right but I said what I said. nikka maining
@iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King I’m online and ready when are.
aye mayne. Ima be in front of the ps5 alnight tonight. Shoot me a message and let’s run this ft5 real quick.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
aye mayne. Ima be in front of the ps5 alnight tonight. Shoot me a message and let’s run this ft5 real quick.
Just got your message. Currently online and I’m ready to play. It’s a FT3 fyi.
Edit: I thought were online when you sent this. I’ll probably be asleep within the next 90 mins but just me know when you’re online via this thread.

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Still not even fully set up. Hurt myself moving (surgically repaired back) and moving really slow unpacking and setting the house up.
No disrespect, you don’t want to forfeit homie? You holding all of us up and you got (legitimate) excuses we already waited a week.