Official Street Fighter 6 Coli Fight Club Season One Thread: All Beatz, No Mercy - Congratz Versa on Winning Season 1!

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I’m up for another 5 mins.

Problem is I’m in UK and it’s like 3AM here, I as asleep on the couch. If we don’t do it this weekend my may forfeit. These times aren’t the best.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
My bad. Saw your post late. Guess you gone now.
Khalil…. I think I speak for everyone here when I say fix your shytty ass internet nikka.
your shyt is beyond laggy af. You broke or something? You got the nerve to main fast characters with your internet connection laggy af, fix that, b. It’s 2023 if I wanna play under water I’ll go swimming.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Khalil…. I think I speak for everyone here when I say fix your shytty ass internet nikka.
your shyt is beyond laggy af. You broke or something? You got the nerve to main fast characters with your internet connection laggy af, fix that, b. It’s 2023 if I wanna play under water I’ll go swimming.
Chill fam. I already messaged you about that. My net is just fine. I just need to change my router setting, which I didn't do when we played earlier. My connection is just fine otherwise. Wasn't a tournament match so....and you jumped on my station unannounced :francis:

Plus, you only just got outta wifi waters, so you quite acclimated to wading in the water, so pump your breaks, fool.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
@DPresidential @Rembrandt @Kamikaze Revy @iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King and whoever else interested I spliced together my first set against @DPresidential:

I'll work on the one vs @Khalil's_Black_Excellence in a little bit, maybe tonight, maybe in the morning

Good games.

@DPresidential is see what you mean by not playing Guile traditionally, you could had those sets with at 1-2 booms for coverage.

It’s a good thing you didn’t get put in somebody else’s pool. :lolbron: