They grow up so fast :mjcry:

Is there going to be a season 3?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Just binged on season 1 and 2. Pretty good serious, I don't know how the hell Netflix is making money with all these expensive looking TV shows :mjlol: That's probably why they're so broke :yeshrug:

Only thing that kind of got on my nerves is they opened up season 2 with all the classic hollywood simping bullshyt.

* Can't have a crew of just boys, so throw in a girl who just happens to be better than all them at the video game. Can't be equal, has to be superior off the bat.
* The simping shyt from Bob. Can't have Winona Ryder just being a crazy single mom in a trashy house. Got to give her the Simp and the Player women always love to play off each other.
* They even did the same shyt with Nancy :mjlol: Simp and Popular, rich Player at her beck and call. Agenda much?
* Even Nancy's mom now has the Simp husband plus the Player young thing at the end! Think that's coincidence?
* Nancy goes from nerdy bookworm to asskicking gun expert :dahell:? Where'd all these skills come from? Makes no sense with her character.

Still like the series, it just gets on my damn nerves when TV shows try to drive an agenda. Walking Dead did the same thing.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody wanted to be Winston

Too bad Eddie Murphy turned down the role

• Dap
Reactions: hex