Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Good episode, they are tying shyt together really well. Giving them 10 episodes is allowing for great pacing as well as having the security of season 3. You can tell season 1 was rushed to tell a story in 8 episodes with no guarantees.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Tommy is a clueless fukkboy, getting mad at Ghost for being with a cop but he's with a snake trying to take down his whole organization telling him all of their business and then pillow talking with a potential snitch

I never thought I would wanna see my Godfather get his cap peeled but I really hate his character:whew: Kanan is an impulsive snake fukkboy:pacspit:

Yeah Tommy and Ghost are both slippin.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Ghost gotta really think about his next steps. :lupe:

Now he knows that Angela is right on their ass. :lupe:

And I think he'll start putting two and two together when he said you gotta bring Kanen along slow because prison can change people. :lupe:

And why does Ghost directly handle murking business himself?

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Ghost gotta really think about his next steps. :lupe:

Now he knows that Angela is right on their ass. :lupe:

And I think he'll start putting two and two together when he said you gotta bring Kanen along slow because prison can change people. :lupe:

And why does Ghost directly handle murking business himself?
alibi with Angela and truth version down south maybe opening.

But yea his shooters type weak nikka aint got muscle jus hipster and non violent dealers. We saw that season 1 its him ,tommy and ol dude who act as a captain in the crew spanish cat