Daps
Haven't went to Miami yet but man that shyt looks :banderas:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Ghost A lame frfr nikka would get bodied on the strength of fukkin with the feds watch kanen put that in tommy head.

50 the best character easily bruh been stealing scenes during the first 3 eps of S2

#TeamOGKanan :salute: Fuk Ghost :pacspit:

Last edited:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"I gave ghost n tommy this terriorty and they gave it to u . shyts a loan dont make us collect" :whew: G-shyt

That nikka Kanan a fukkin G :damn: him and tommy held that shyt down...
#TeamOGKanan:salute: Fuk Ghost

Ghost Tommy An 50 gone take over the queens hood again like the old days. With Them RSK nikkas as they dealers and shooters Watch.

This season gettin good !!

Last edited:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ghost gone kill Angie At the end of this season i see that already her storyline cant last to many more seasons.

U can tell by the look on his face after his interaction with her after she asked him would it be her or tommy.

Only way i see her livin is if she becomes dirty for ghost ass and i doubt

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So are you asking for filler episodes?

It might just be breh. Maybe I'm use to more development going on with the characters and shyt not being found out too quickly.

Dont get me wrong the show is the hottest shyt on tv right now :ehh:

Just thinking more long term.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It might just be breh. Maybe I'm use to more development going on with the characters and shyt not being found out too quickly.

Dont get me wrong the show is the hottest shyt on tv right now :ehh:

Just thinking more long term.
I would not say "too" early, but I can understand what you are getting at. In Breaking Bad, Walts wife found out the deal the 1st ep of season 3, 3rd ep of season 2 is kind of early, but when you think about all of the other shyt going on an other things that needs to come to light, it could stretch for a while ya dig. The main "discovery" would be when Angela finds out Jamie is Ghost, and aint no telling how long they can hold on to the discovery. Now if she found that out this early, we might have a problem, but the writers are doing a good job of not writing themselves into a corner with no way out. Its so many possibilities right now, we just gotta sit and watch.

I also think they have done well on character development, Ghost is what he is (with that said, he still has room for change down the line in the show, rather if positive or negative) so right now its not his job for his character to develop, but everybody else around him has some type of shyt affecting how they play their role, and nothing is definite. Hence, all the open options that can happen down the line.