Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Did anyone else find it odd how Kanan made his son stick around while he was getting dome? And then made him get his sloppy seconds?

That's manly to you?

It's realistic.

50's character probably had his son at 16yr-20yr. So its not unusual. I've seen fathers/sons like that in the hood and they act like a big brother/little brother. 50 just tryna put some hair on his chest and turn him into a man, the best way he knows how, and in his mind, that's getting him some puzzy and a gun :heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you mean the black customers? Cause Truth is a cacasian market. Idk bro, that shyt just bothers me that he's going mad hard to fuk with a black guy. He's hiding out in the club and jumping out around corners trying to make Ghost's life a living hell. With his white guy saltine cracker face :scusthov:
welcome to america... ghost has the hottest club in town... when they first met the white man was all up in his shyt...

"b-b-b-b-but how do you have upper class cacs with the hood nikkas and not have them fight?" :ohhh:

he wants ALL the money.. and ghost is the only one who pulled it off... well up until someone got shot in his club.. so now he wants to steal ghosts idea (how to get all the white and black money) and then get rid of his ass and implement it in all his other clubs too

what he doesn't know is the streets fukk with ghost cause the drugs and tommy muscling fools... not cause some secret way of doing things.. i'm sure he'll find out soon

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
welcome to america... ghost has the hottest club in town... when they first met the white man was all up in his shyt...

"b-b-b-b-but how do you have upper class cacs with the hood nikkas and not have them fight?" :ohhh:

he wants ALL the money.. and ghost is the only one who pulled it off... well up until someone got shot in his club.. so now he wants to steal ghosts idea (how to get all the white and black money) and then get rid of his ass and implement it in all his other clubs too

what he doesn't know is the streets fukk with ghost cause the drugs and tommy muscling fools... not cause some secret way of doing things.. i'm sure he'll find out soon
yea fam

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Finished Season 1 :ahh:

shyt is fire as fukk :damn:

I couldn't get it in my rotation in 2014, but now it's not coming out :wow:

Angela is fine as shyt :whew:

Tasha too :noah:

50s son is a fukking snitch hoe :pacspit:

It doesn't even look like 50 is playing a role. He does that grimey jailbird acting like its second nature. :mjlol:

Tommy is the goon we all need :salute:

Nomar caught that Manhunt 2 action :umad:

Ghost is great. Thinks with his dikk and not his head though. Breh is ready to tear down everything and leave his kids over Angie's fine ass :banderas:

Puss must be GOAT :wow:

But to be fair, she's the one :francis: and has she not left, Tasha wouldn't even be in the picture. It's clear as day that Tasha is the hood rat bytch that every nikka has but doesn't know when to drop. She cant be trusted either. Because she was working on 50s son before she even knew about AngeLa and Ghost. These hoes breh. She'll rub on the dikk of his driver, finger herself Infront of him. Let him watch her shower, and then cry when she finds out Ghost is fukkinng someone else :smh:

I hope my son got Cameras around the crib or something and he already knows :banderas:

Show is crack.

Last edited:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Ghost only has one kid so far. Either Tash or Angela is getting pregnant this season...or both :lupe: