Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watch your mouth when youre speaking to me, otherwise refrain from speaking to me if you cant use appropriate language!! Smh
D73IVyI.png

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Great Finale
I thinking the aftermath of the fire with the cops and sprinkler excuse was added long after the season was done filming because of the popularity of 50's character. I don't think we will see 50 next season until probably season 3's finale

Tasha thinks Tommy killed Shawn which is why she called him. She knows Ghost would have told her point blank

Ghost is going to be spending most of his time in Miami next season with his new clubs

Angela will go full dark side next season when she begins to suspect her boss works for Lobos

Not sure how they are going to resolve the Tommy killing Ghost storyline because we know its not going to happen. I guess he's going make Lobos think its better to have him alive for the time being but i hope they don't drag out that storyline for the whole season

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
That intro song:blessed:, haitians taking Ls early:martin:, Greg is getting his chatty patty on too late:dame: wft is Tommy is wearing :beli: Ghost styling on stren smug ass:stylin:Lobos getting shanked :whoo: Knnan bytch ass getting his :blessed: damn Ghost bodied everybody :dwillhuh: Ghost is dead :dwillhuh: she stayed :comeon:Greg need to get his #HOH membership how the fukk 50 survived this :martin: let me found out the fire activated his marvel superpowers:martin:

Last edited: