Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Daps
At the end of the day nobody here is a damn TV writer, just fans, of course you'll have your opinions, no show is perfect and almost all have plot holes that either get fixed in the next season or is pretty much just left there for us to argue about and decipher. This show is gonna have at least 5 seasons, maybe more. Bringing Kanan back for one more season doesn't hurt it at all. But I do think 50s character has to die, and die epically.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think they will just have Kanan go back to prison before they kill him off, just so they can use the character/50 throughout the series. I can picture them giving Kanan life and then still having him on there showing how he running things while locked up or something like that.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
K : ''this how its gon go ? , you gon shoot me unarmed like a LIL bytch ?''
7Ee4ey8.png

G: *tap tap*
CMdJkbtWoAAnmgk.jpg

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
what if they are trying to see the fans reaction as to whether Kanan is really dead or not? :ohhh:

If the fans are hoping Kanan is dead, they keep him dead and then present it as if it was Ghost who broke out of the room since it had locked behind Kanan when he entered.

Or if they are cool with the idea of him being alive, they show how the sprinklers pretty much saved his life.

I need to re watch this ep :ohlawd:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
what if they are trying to see the fans reaction as to whether Kanan is really dead or not? :ohhh:

If the fans are hoping Kanan is dead, they keep him dead and then present it as if it was Ghost who broke out of the room since it had locked behind Kanan when he entered.

Or if they are cool with the idea of him being alive, they show how the sprinklers pretty much saved his life.

I need to re watch this ep :ohlawd:
no, but either way his remains would have been there. they didnt find a body. so he got out .